Chapter 40

New chapter of MDS! Let's get this going!

Chupacabra_94 www.facebook.com/chupacabra2014 Remember you can get my signed book if you're in the USA through me!

Thank you for 46 comments on the last chapter!! It means a lot!!!!

Okay let's talk about this story! I was/still am losing inspiration from this story. I have asked a lot of you to be patient with it and unfortunately my block list has been getting longer because of the hate that I have been receiving. I am trying my best here. But with that being said. I know the ending of this story and I know how I'm going to get there. This story has 10 chapters left. Chapter 50 will be the end unfortunately. I have loved writing this story because its different being pre apocalyptic. But I have to say (and I'm excited to announce this) That I will be starting a new TWD apocalyptic story starting around the time TWD starts back up. I am sad to see this story go but I am excited to continue SSL, DWTD, and soon this new TWD story. If you haven't checked out DWTD or SSL got check them out now!!!! I hope you all understand!

Sooooooooooooo here's how I'm going to be doing the Chapter dedications from now on, I will be paying attention to the comments you make on the previous chapter, how you respond to the chapter, how you answer the questions at the end etc. I love all the comments but I love the comments that go into detail and explain things they like. So before posting the next chapter I will select whose comment stands out the most. If I don't select you, don't feel bad, I just love comments that spark my interest! So remember that! So with that being said, this chapter is dedicated to @jkh01234 thank you for your comment on the last chapter!!!

Are any of my readers named Ashley (spelled exactly like that) and lives in the USA?! If so the first one to message me gets something!! Hurry hurry hurry!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

"What am I gonna do Daryl?" I asked him as I pushed my drink back from side to side. He forced me out of the hospital room that Harry was in and made me go to the cafeteria so I could just have a change in scenery. Daryl took a sip of what I think was coffee before answering.

"Don't know, darlin'," he said softly. The doctor had told me that things weren't looking good for Harry and that I most likely needed to start making plans for after death. I felt a tear slip and before I even had a chance to wipe it away Daryl was already beating me to it.

I let out a sad sigh and ran a hand through my hair. I tugged on it lightly feeling a little frustrated at this point. I didn't even notice that more tears were falling until a sob escaped my lips. Daryl pushed his chair back and came around to my side of the table.

"Shh, don't cry, darlin'. I know this is hard but Harry's strong an' he's gon' make it through this," he said while wrapping his arms around me and pulling me towards him gently. He tucked me into his chest almost like he was trying to protect me from all of this.

I pulled back slightly so I could look up at him. "You're the best, you know that?" I asked him rhetorically. I watched as his face became red and he tried to look away and avoid eye contact. I grabbed his chin lightly and forced him to look at me.