Chapter 34

LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS!! HERE'S MY PRESENT TO YOU!! NEW UPDATES!!!

Sorry that these updates weren't up sooner but there's been a lot of family drama since I've been down here. Long story short, my mother signed a lease for a house and will be moving down to North Carolina March 1st. Here's the best part (note the sarcasm) I am not going with her. Why? Because "19 is too old to live at home" my family has put in her brain. My mother told me she no longer cares for me or my feelings and is sick of living her life around my happiness so she's kicking me out and leaving me 4 states, 12 hours, 654 miles away for her new boyfriend. Yaaaaaaaaaay! And then on top of that I try to finish chapters to update when I come home to Indiana and I end up getting sick! What a way to start the New Year!

I am no longer accepting captions for the photo contest. I'm surprised more people didn't play! Oh well better chances for the ones that did play! Congratulations to @kathyreedus13 for winning a FREE SIGNED copy of my book with the caption: "NAHMAN! That's my donut!"

Over 70,000 reads, over 2,000 votes, over 1,200 comments, and 38 comments on the last chapter!!! WOOOOO!!!

Follow my fan twitter Chupacabra_94

Chapter 34 of MDS is dedicated to.......@walkerfeed I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxx

Happy birthday to @Kendra_Reedus!!!

BTW!! I have two new story ideas. Here's some hints.

Hint for one story: Tough Luck (Norman Reedus fans who have watched a lot of his movies should get it.

Hint for the other story: walkers ;)

Along with those hints I have some slightly sad news. LOTE is slowly coming to an end. *Cue the reader groans and cries* I know I know I'm sad too! It has been one of my favorites to write to date but I just have many ideas for new stories that I can't wait to lay on you and I know that itbcan't go on much longer. With that being said, with a heavy heart I have to announce that LOTE is ending at 70 chapters! There are 8 left. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY YET!!! These last 8 chapters are going to be HUUUUUUUGE! And I don't want you guys to miss out!

--

"It's f-freezing," I chattered as Daryl unlocked his front door with a chuckle. The rain had still be steadily coming down on our way home and it wasn't letting up easily. Daryl opened the door and gestured for me to go through before him which I gladly did.

I kicked off my shoes and walked into the living room. Daryl was right behind me. He was still in his work clothes but unlike mine, his were just dirty from work. "Do ye mind if I take a shower?" he asked me and I couldn't help but chuckle as I waved him off.

It's not like I wanted him to smell while we were hanging out together. I stood awkwardly in his living room with rain water dripping off of me. I was freezing but I didn't want to get his furniture wet even if it wasn't the best in the world. I sighed.