Chapter 6

Over 1,000 reads! Over 100 votes! And over 100 comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are so freaking awesome!! I had 44 comments on the last chapter!!!!! That's crazy!! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this story!

Go follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94!!!!!!!

If you haven't, some of you have because you asked me about it (Which means one of my trusted readers I talked to revealed something :P but it's okay) but yes I will be starting a new story after "Living On The Edge" is over. It will be called "Sweet Silver Lining" and it will be another Norman Reedus love story. NO, that doesn't mean that LOTE is ending anytime soon. I still have something's planned out :) you will know when it is ending :)

Thank you to everyone who bought a Sean Clark shirt! I reached my goal and they are currently being printed everyone that ordered one should get theirs by the 18th unless you live overseas!! Again thank you I can't wait to give Sean his!!!!!

I'm thinking about making a 'NORD' fan club tshirt! What do you guys think? They'll be fairly cheap. $10-$12 at the most PLUS shipping! A picture of the design is on my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

So there were some very interesting predictions about the whole Maddie, Daryl and Will thing. Also about Maddie and Harry. You all seem to be very interested in those two things specifically and I love it! Now we are going to start diving into the mystery and other things of the story! It's about to get a little crazy so hold onto your hard hat folks and buckle up! It's gonna be a bumpy ride! I can't wait til you guys figure it all out though! I hope all of you will be pretty mind blown by it!

Also, some people have been messaging me and asking me about Maddie and Daryl getting together. Obviously it is going to happen or I wouldn't call it a Daryl Dixon 'love' story. For this story I am trying to play it as Norman sees and plays Daryl. He sees Daryl as awkward, non-trusting, and not good with relationships especially when it comes to women. I want to play it like that where Daryl is very awkward and not sure what to do. They will be getting together eventually but I want to take it slow with them. You'll start seeing the little signs of them liking each other though :) I don't see Daryl as the type to 'push you up against a tree and rip off his shirt' just like Norman doesn't so I'm just trying to play him as Norman sees him to the best of my ability. But I think the build up to them being together will be crazy and enjoyable! I hope you all understand where I'm coming from with this! :)

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter Nords!!

--

After Daryl and I got into it a week ago that started the glares between us every time we were around each other. I tried to avoid him to the best of my ability but it seemed like every time I was at work, in town, or at home he seemed to be there. I was starting to wonder if this was happening on purpose.

I was sitting behind the counter at work. It was another slow day and I was once again playing solitaire on the old computer that I was supposed to be using for work. Sure I could've been doing something productive around the shop but there didn't seem to be anything.