Chapter 5

OKAY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!!

CALLING ALL NORMAN REEDUS FANS!!!! Do you know who Sean Clark is? Black spikey hair, pretty blue eyes, badass tattoes? You give him money to meet Norman! Okay good!! I need YOUR help!!! I have made shirts for Sean Clark fans on teespring.com!! I had to order a minimum of 10! 4 have been reserved so I need 6 more!! Shirts are front and back! They're $17 and a $3.85 shipping fee. I'm not sure how much it is for shipping outside of the USA but they can be shipped worldwide!! One of these shirts is for Sean and I will be giving it to him personally when I see him IF they get printed! I know money is hard to get ahold of and very tight sometimes! But if you have the money and like the shirt it would mean a lot to me if you ordered one and spread the word!!! The deadline to order shirts is August 11th! Then shirts will start going out the day after! They take 10-14 business days to get!!! I would LOVE to give one to Sean!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx www.teespring.com/seany2

Follow me on my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94

Over 1,000 reads, over 2100 votes and over 100 comments ALREADY!!!! You guys are so freaking awesome!! I'm so grateful and thankful for everyone one of you and I am so glad that you guys are enjoying this story as much as I enjoy writing it for you!!!!

I love every single one of you guys!!!!! Reedus kisses!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!

--

It had been about two weeks since I moved here. Everything seemed to be going good. My job was quite easy. Harry seemed to like having me around. His other employees on the other hand, don't even get me started on those jackasses. I hated all of them.

Daryl seemed to be friendlier, when Merle wasn't around that was. Merle...well he's a trip. I honestly don't know what to think about him half the time. Merle was a complete ass sometimes he was really.... Sweet? Was that the word I was looking for?

"Darlin'?" I jumped at Daryl's voice. I turned to face him. "Sorry, didn't mean te scare ye," he said. I was sitting outside on my back porch basically staring off into space. "Ye alrigh'?" he asked. I nodded. Daryl hopped up on the banister of the old porch.

"Ye don't look alrigh'," he said. I bit my lip and looked up at him. "I'm seriously fine. It was just a long day at work today," I said. I watched as Daryl swung his feet back and forth like a little kid. "Oh yeah? Wha' happened?" he asked while bringing his thumb to his mouth.

He started biting on it like he typically did when he was uncomfortable with it. "All the guys there are just dicks," I said. Daryl snorted. "What's so funny?" I asked. Daryl snorted again. "I tol' ye tha' ye needed te be careful," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well sorry every man can't be a southern gentleman like yourself," I watched as Daryl shifted uncomfortably. "I ain't no southern gentleman," Daryl said. I chuckled letting it slide. "So wha' happened?" Daryl asked again. Jesus, he was being nosey today.

I shrugged a little. "Will thinks he's being cute by flirting with me but truthfully he's just being an asshole," I watched as Daryl shifted again. "Wha' he been sayin'?" he asked. I shook my head. "It's nothing important," I said while sitting back in my chair.

Daryl scoffed. "Must be so important tha' yer tellin' me," he said. I shrugged again. "I trust you I guess," I said. Daryl continued to bite his thumb nail. "Shouldn't trust me, Darlin'. I ain't good," I chuckled and let that comment slide too.

I sighed. "I really don't wanna repeat what he said. He just makes me uncomfortable is all with all the little gestures he makes and stuff. Worse than Merle," I chuckled a little hoping Daryl would find it funny. I felt myself feel relieved when he chuckled too.

"Seriously though, if I could beat the shit out of Will without losing my job, I would. He's getting on my last fucking nerve," I said. Daryl cocked an eyebrow at me. "Tha' bad. Huh?" I nodded. "Yeah, and Harry doesn't seem like he is doing shit about it," I said.

Daryl scoffed again. "Fuckin' hell," he said. I cracked a slight smile. "Basically," I said. Daryl hopped down from the banister. "I need te go git Merle. He's probably drunk as a skunk," Daryl said. I chuckled. "You and them southern sayings," Daryl smirked slightly.

~~

Work the next day seemed to go by so slow. We had a bunch of things to work on and everyone had their own project, even me. Today Harry put me in the back of the shop so we could get things done quicker. Will wasn't due to show up until after lunch for some odd reason.

Not that I was complaining. I hated him with every fiber of my being but we needed every able body we had working on cars and bikes right now. I sighed and wiped my hands on a shop rag before heading to the break room to grab my lunch and a bottle of water.

I started heading towards Harry's office when the door opened and Will walked out. He glared at me and I noticed the black eye that he had. I tried not to laugh. "Ya got a little-," I gestured to my own eye. If looks could kill I would be dead right now.

Will stormed past me. I walked into Harry's office and handed him the bottle of water before sitting down in the chair across from his desk. "What was that about?" I asked while taking out my sandwich and taking a bite. Harry shrugged slightly.

"He's just a little hung over," he said. I chuckled and continued to eat. It was silent between us. "Ya know how about you take the rest of the day off? You've been in here all morning and part of the afternoon. Let the guys handle it," Harry said. I threw my trash away.

"You sure?" I asked him. Harry nodded. "Yeah, go be a kid!" I chuckled and headed out the door not giving him time to change his mind. I jumped in my car and drove back to my house out in the boonies. When I pulled up Daryl was walking to his door.

"Hey Dixon!" I shouted. Daryl turned around and looked at me. "Will showed up today at work with a black eye. You know anything about that?" I asked him. Daryl shifted uncomfortably before shrugging. "Nope," he said dully. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"You went to pick Merle up at the bar last night. I know Will goes to the bar every night after work. There's only one bar around here. You do the math," I said. Sure I didn't know if he had punched him but I just found it funny that I told him about Will and now he was battered.

Daryl shifted uncomfortably. "He was drunk an' talkin' a bunch of shit. He was pushin' my buttons doin' it on purpose. So I hit 'im," I ran my hand through my hair and tugged on it lightly. "I don't need you fighting my battles for me, got it?" I said.

Daryl scoffed and spit to the side. "Is everything 'bout ye? Did I say he was talkin' shit 'bout ye? No," Daryl scoffed again. "Dar-," "Whatever! Ye just annoyed me anyway. Te 'ell with ye," Daryl stalked off to his house leaving me standing in his yard dumbfounded.

--

Don't forget to follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94

Don't forget to check out my shirts!!!

Angry Daryl is alive!! Im so excited to be getting into this! I'm so pumped! AH! Is anybody else turned on by angry Daryl? Just me? K. Predictions?

Comment, vote, fan, follow, add to reading list, SPREAD THE WORD! Reedus kisses for everyone!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx