Chapter 18

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't see past this chapter it's because you are not following me! So follow me if you want to continue to read this story!! If you still cant access the chapters please message me and I'll help you! Thanks! xx

HAPPY DAY FIVE OF THE WEEK LONG WALKING DEAD MARATHON!!!!!

Over 12,000 reads, over 700 votes, and over 500 comments!!! You guys are so amazing! AND 21 comments on the last chapter!!!! Why can't I get comments like that more often!!!! Sometimes I feel like you guys don't like this story or that you're mad at me for the whole Maddie and Daryl thing right now, but I promise you it won't be this way forever! It will get better!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR FTLOD ON THE WATTY AWARDS!!! I officially entered FTLOD in the watty awards today please please vote and help me win!!!!!! It would mean so much to me!!!

So I have a little contest going right now for the new walking dead season!!! So If you live in the USA and want to play listen up!! Send me your top 5 death predictions for the season on here in a private message or my fan twitter Chupcabra_94 in a DM! At the end of the season whoever has the most death predictions right out of their 5 will win a TWD or Daryl Dixon candle!! Once you send me your top 5 you MAY NOT change them! You are locked in for the season!! Make sure to keep track of your own list! I'm only having you submit them to me so I know you don't change the list halfway through!! Submit your top 5 by October 13th (season premiere) at 8:00 pm EST! That's an hour before the season premiere on the east coast!! Anything past 8:00 pm EST WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE CONTEST!! So hurry and submit yours in!! Who doesn't like a prize!! Also if you submit to them via wattpad please send me your top 5 and your twitter name so I can put you down and then please follow my fan twitter Chupacabra_94 so you can keep track of what's going on! And if you've already submitted yours then you may not change it now! You're already locked in!! So good luck to everyone!!!

Follow my fan twitter!! Chupacabra_94!!!

Today's MDS chapter is dedicated to...........@A7XFAN11!!! Congratulations I hope you enjoy the chapter!! If you comment on this chapter you get added to the bowl again even if your name is already in the bowl!! If you comment multiple times on a chapter your name will still only be added once but I enjoy the extra comments!! :)

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!!

--

I didn't know how I was going to talk to him. We were still avoiding each other at all costs. Well he was more avoiding me. I just didn't make an effort to go out of my way to talk to him or see him. He on the other made sure he was avoiding me at all costs.

Today I was back at work, which I was happy about, but it was raining and I was bored. I knew the rain wasn't letting up any time either. I sighed looking at the clock and saw that it was lunch time, which also meant break time. I grabbed my bag before heading towards Harry's office.

I knocked lightly and Harry looked up from his papers. "Hey, I uh just wanted to let you know that I was headed out to lunch," I said. Harry stood up and reached into his pocket. He held something out towards me and I walked forward and grabbed it.

It was money. "Lunch is on me, get me a burger if you don't mind," he said. I smiled a little before nodding and walking out of his office. Though it wasn't a long trip I wasn't going to walk in the rain. I went out the back door of the shop and ran to my car.

I drove the short drive to the café and hurried inside. Sarah was leaning against the counter. "Hey girl," she said giving me a small smile. I ordered the burgers for me and Harry and leaned against the counter waiting on the order to be ready. Sarah was leaning against the counter too.