Chapter 30

Over 46,000 reads (Ive gained over 5,000 reads since the last chapter) over 1,000 votes, over 1,100 comments. And 27 comments on the last chapter...uhhh *taps computer screen* guys! Where are you?!

Thank you for 867 followers!! I'm so close to 900!! I wish and hope I can get to 1,000 before Christmas!!!!!!!!!! And THANK YOU for my 150 followers on my fan twitter!!!! Follow me Chupacabra_94

Remember you can now buy a copy of my book!!!!!!!!!!!!! USA readers only if you want a signed copy you can buy them through me for $15!!! Anyone else who just wants a copy, go to Amazon and type in "In The End by Jessica Baker" and it should be the first one to pop up!!! The cover is a chalk outline of a body with roses on it! I hope everyone will buy a copy!! I had a friend read the first chapter and said it's a twisted version of Boondock Saints. So if you liked BDS you should definitely check it out!!

Does anybody have a birthday this month? I would LOVE to do birthday shout outs!! Let me know in the comments below!!!

Chapter 30 of MDS is dedicated to........@ItMustBeEpic! Ha! That's funny!! You get both chapters! I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!!

Here's the next chapter Nords!

--

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face and I was hoping that it wouldn't disappear when I opened my bedroom door. I was hoping that Daryl would still be in the guest bedroom. I didn't want it to be like last time then things would be awkward between us at Harry's.

I sighed and pulled my hair into a ponytail and slipped a hoodie over my head. I slowly opened the door. I cringed when it let out a soft creak. If he was still asleep I didn't want to wake him and scare him off. I rubbed my eyes tiredly when something perked my senses.

I sucked in a deep breath and felt my feet slowly dragging me towards the kitchen. Whatever it was smelled delicious. I stopped when I saw Daryl hunched over the stove. I tucked my hands in my hoodie pockets and leaned against the doorway watching him intently.

"What are you doing?" I asked him, breaking the silence in the room. Daryl jumped and turned around with a slightly surprised look on his face. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you," I said while pushing myself off the doorway and walking into the kitchen.

I leaned against the counter across from the stove. "How long have you been up?" I asked him. He was such a man of little words but I was starting to figure out that he wasn't a morning person. Daryl glanced at me over his shoulder with a small smirk.

"I 'ave been up since four this mornin'," he said softly. I felt my eyebrows pull together in confusion. "Why have you been up so early?" I asked him glancing at the clock on the wall behind the stove seeing that it was only 7:30 in the morning. I yawned softly.

"I went huntin'," he said. I arched an eyebrow in amusement. "It's cold. How did you find anything?" I asked him knowing that I would most likely get some sarcastic answer out of him. "Jus' did, Darlin'," he said softly while turning his attention back to the stove.

I pushed myself off the counter and stood behind Daryl peering over his shoulder. "What is that?" I asked him while looking at whatever was in the pan. I couldn't even make out what it was. Daryl flipped off the burner on the stove and pushed the pan off of the stove.

He turned to me. "Eggs," he said. I peered in the pan and then looked back up at Daryl. "Yeah, I can see that but what is that other stuff in there?" I asked him knowing that if he went hunting God only knew what kind of meat was in the pan along with the eggs.