Chapter 27

Over 34,000 reads over 1,000 votes, over 900 comments!! So close to 1,000!!! And 48 comments on the last chapter!!!!!!!! I've gained over 3,000 reads since the last chapter! And MDS is #5!! WOOOO!!! Thank you guys soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

I just received an email from wattpad that said "Congratulations Chupacabra94! You are one of Wattpad's most active people!" I am one of the most followed users on wattpad! THANK YOU! It's all because of you guys reading voting commenting and following!!!!!!!!! It truly means a lot! For getting this "award" wattpad is promoting my stories and my profile!

Thank you for 727 followers!! Here was something interesting I've found out! I had 100 followers on August 28th!! That means I've gained 627 followers in under 3 months!! You know what would be an awesome Christmas to me from you guys? 1. Buy my book! And 2. Get me to 1,000 followers! That would be awesome!!

Speaking of my book!! I'm almost done with it!! I have some editing to do and a couple more chapters to write and then I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!! I hope you will get a copy! It would mean a lot!!

Chapter 27 of MDS is dedicated to.........@Kendra_Reedus I hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!!! Don't forget if you comment your name gets in the bowl for dedications and sneak peeks!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxx

It's lunch time ;)

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

There was a certain side of Daryl that came out when he was affectionate towards me. I didn't know how to explain it but I liked it. Daryl pulled back from our soft kiss and his eyes met mine. I couldn't help but let the slight smile ghost across my face.

Daryl leaned in again and pressed his lip against mine lightly again. I sighed into the kiss. He was being so gentle and I was trying to be careful with him because I didn't want to make him nervous and have him pull away but this kiss was slowly killing me.

I slowly brought my arms up and wound them around Daryl's neck letting my wrists cross in the back. Daryl pressed into me more and let the hand that was on my cheek rest beside me on the wall pinning me between him and the wall. His other hand was still on my hip.

His tongue ran softly against my bottom lip and I decided to tease him a bit. Daryl growled and I smirked at the same time. He was irritated. I finally let him win and opened my mouth slightly. He tongue snaked in instantly before it fought with mine for dominance.

My mind drifted as we kissed. I started thinking about the other times his lips were on mine. The first time he kissed me he was pissed at me.

Daryl seemed offended by that. "Go ahead push yourself away from me! See if I care! You didn't mea-" before I could finish my words, he took a step, and his hands shot forward grabbing my hair.. I would have screamed, but the kiss that followed stopped any sound from leaving my throat.

For his hands to be so rough, his lips were soft and gentle. His fingers in my hair were urgent and grabby, which caused my heart to beat out of control. The kiss spoke of his personality, perfectly. While he tended to be volatile, and over reactive, he was also careful and sweet...I reluctantly kissed back, almost afraid that he was joking to embarrass me.