Chapter 29

Over 41,000 reads over 1,000 votes over 1,000 comments!!! 55 comments on the last chapter!!!!!!!!!! MDS HAS MOVED UP TO #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

812 followers!!

So this update was supposed to be up yesterday but I was really busy. But it's a perfectly good excuse! Wanna know what it is? MY BOOK IS COMPLETE!!!!!!! You can now order personal signed copies through me!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately this is for USA ONLY but if you want a signed copy of my book "In The End" You have to get it through me!!! Books are $15 and if you're interested you can message me on here and I'll send you my fanmail PO Box that I set up specifically for fanmail and money orders for books!! So if you are wanting a book you can message me!!!!! 15 copies have already been ordered!! Amazon accounts for USA and any others countries are up!! Just search "In The End by Jessica Baker" and it should pop up and be the first one but those WONT be signed!! No I will not be posting it on wattpad or any other websites. No, it won't be in a library for you to check out. If you want to read it you'll have to buy a copy through me or through Amazon. I hope ALL of my USA readers will buy a copy from me!! I would LOVE to sign a copy for every single one of you!!!!! I hope you get a copy!!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94!

Happy birthday to @Thesunisyellow!!

Chapter 29 of MDS is dedicated to..................@toribaby514! Hope you enjoy this chapter along with everyone else!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xx

--

Here we were. Both Sarah and I had been arrested for "disturbing the peace." I guess it didn't matter that we were practically beating the shit out of each other when they showed up. They currently had us both in the same cell but handcuffed to opposite walls so we couldn't reach each other.

We had been in her for what seemed like hours but I knew we had only been in here a couple since there was a clock on the wall right outside the cell. I had never been to jail before and I didn't like being in here now. Sarah just pissed me off by saying something about my mother.

"You're a stupid bitch, you know that," my head snapped in Sarah's direction to see that she wasn't even looking back at me. "Excuse me?" I questioned her. She started all of this and somehow I was to blame for all of it. She turned to look at me now.

"I said this is all your fault. If you wouldn't have hit me we wouldn't be in this situation," she said. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Really? The fact that you said something about my dead mother didn't have anything to do with it?" I asked her. Sarah dropped her head and looked away.

"That's what I thought," I mumbled as I leaned my head against the cool bars. I wanted out of here so bad and I knew I would be in the morning if no one bailed me out. I didn't even know who could bail me out. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I had one phone call to see if someone could come get me and I didn't even know who to call and it wasn't like anyone that I could call had the money to bail me out. I let out a slow breath. Hopefully they wouldn't arrest someone else and put them in here with us.

I didn't know how I could handle having someone in this cell that I didn't know especially not knowing what they did to get in here. "Ya know I was excited to get to know you but now you just fucked things up between us," I growled towards her.