Chapter 12

Over 6,000 reads over 400 votes and over 300 comments!!! You guys are so freaking awesome!!!!

Follow my fan twitter! Chupacabra_94

Don't forget to submit your covers for the contest by Saturday the 21st! I have already gotten a few (Which look cool by the way!!) must have "Sweet Silver Lining" "Chupacabra94" and a picture of Norman (preferably in the Boondock Saint 2 days or any short haired Norman!!) Send me the link in a message, tweet, DM, or put it on my wattpad wall!

I have put my Sean Clark shirts back up for sale!! If you don't know who he is he's in my profile picture and he works with Norman and Sean Patrick Flanery!! I need 10 to be reserved by the 29th in order to print!! I know some of you were asking about them so here's your chance to snag them once more!!! They're $17 plus shipping! It equals out to about $20!! Go get yours while you can!! www.teespring.com/seany3

A little rant right now, do not I repeat DO NOT ask me if I am continuing a story! Especially one that I am regularly updating! All of you will be well aware when I end a story! So do not make unnecessary comments like "Are you continuing this story?" etc. I update every 3-5 days sometimes sooner if I'm up to it and if you don't like it don't even bother commenting on my stories because it is completely dumb. I am and will always be completely honest with you guys. If there was a reason I couldn't or didn't want to continue my story I would let you know! Just keep that in mind the next time you comment! To everyone that hasn't made a comment like that sorry you had to read that! Some people just irritate me!

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords.

--

Daryl and I ended up having lunch the next day, and the next, and then dinner the next. We seemed to be getting along good but Daryl was still awkward about some things which I still found adorable. I was still confused about what was going on between us.

We only held hands, but that still wasn't that often and when we did it wasn't for long. I wanted to figure out what was going on between us, but I didn't want to push him or scare him away. That was the last thing I wanted to do was lose practically the only friend I had.

"Ye alrigh', Darlin'?" Daryl interrupted my thoughts. We were having lunch out at the field again but the only difference is we both didn't have to go back to work so we could spend as much time as we wanted out here. I looked over at him to see that he was staring at me intently.

I chewed on my french fry slowly before taking a sip of my milkshake. I nodded slightly. "Yeah, sorry. I just got a little distracted," Daryl nodded before turning back to his burger. It was silent between us as we continued to finish our burgers and shakes.

Daryl crumpled up the paper from his burger and sent it sailing. I watched as it landed in the trash can about 10 feet away. Daryl smirked a little. "So what do you guys do around here for fun?" I asked him. Daryl cocked an eyebrow at me with an amused look.

"Wha' do ye mean?" he asked in return. I gestured to the field. "In case you haven't noticed there isn't that much to do around here on your days off. You have a café, and a field," Daryl chuckled slightly before shrugging. "I guess yer right'," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I'm right. I mean it's not that I'm not having fun with you because I am but we gotta do something fun. Have some adventure," I said. Daryl's smirk widened. "Adventure, huh?" he said. I nodded eagerly hoping he had something in mind.