Chapter 14

GUYS IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

I am entering FTLOD in the Watty Awards 2013!!! Information hasn't been released yet but when it is I will let every single one of you know and then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for FTLOD until your heart is content!! It would be awesome to win in my category!!!!!!

Over 8,000 reads, over 500 votes, and over 300 comments (386 to be exact!!) I've gained over 1,000 reads since the last chapter and there was 19 comments on the last chapter!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love every single one of you! You guys are so fucking awesome!!

Congratulations to @FrannyWalkingShaw for being my 100th follower on my fan twitter and to her friend @ShelbyMeatballEarl they both got sneak peeks and chapters will be dedicated to them!! Make sure to follow it to keep track on updates and when I'm writing!! Chupacabra_94

I have 345 followers on here!!! Whoever is my 350th follower will get a dedication and a sneak peek of a chapter!! So you better go follow me now if you don't already! Besides you can add my stories to your reading list and know when I update!!!

I have picked a winner for my cover contest for "Sweet Silver Lining!" Congratulations to @BatMann!! She won a dedication and she gets a sneak peek of the first chapter of SSL!!!! There's a photo of the cover on my fan twitter! Go Check it out!! Congratulations and thank you for the amazing cover!!

I seriously wish I could share this amazing news with you guys! I don't know how much longer I can hold it in but guys I promise I will let you know soon and I hope all of you guys will be just as excited as I am right now!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!!

--

I avoided work like the black plague. I avoided town like the black plague. I avoided Harry like the black plague. I avoided anyone like the black plague. I even avoided Daryl like the black plague. I felt like shit. All I wanted to do was sleep away all the problems.

I knew I eventually needed to go back to work. Hell, as far as I knew I was probably already fired. It wasn't like they really needed me there anyway. Harry had enough help already. He was just trying to be nice and welcome me to the town with open arms.

I sighed as I sat up in bed. I was in sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. I had stayed inside with the doors shut and curtains drawn for the last week. Sad part was is that I couldn't even remember the last time I had taken a shower. I really didn't want to deal with anyone.

I sighed and got out of bed and walked slowly to the bathroom still not really caring about anything. I turned on the water in the shower and stripped of my clothes before getting in the shower and letting the hot water slowly relax my muscles.

I stood in the shower and washed everything until the water started turning cold. I shut off the water and got out of the shower wrapping myself in a big fluffy towel. I quickly changed into some jeans and a hoodie before doing my hair and my light make up.