Chapter 15

IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!

I am entering FTLOD in the Watty Awards 2013!!! Information hasn't been released yet but when it is I will let every single one of you know and then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for FTLOD until your heart is content!! It would be awesome to win in my category!!!!!!

Over 9,000 reads, over 600 votes, and over 400 comments (417 to be exact!!) I've gained over 3,000 reads since the last chapter and there was 31 comments on the last chapter!!!! Why can't I get comments like that more often? I love comments like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love every single one of you! You guys are so fucking awesome!!!

I have 348 followers on here!!! Whoever is my 350th follower will get a dedication and a sneak peek of a chapter!! So you better go follow me now if you don't already! Besides you can add my stories to your reading list and know when I update!!!

I have picked a winner for my cover contest for "Sweet Silver Lining!" Congratulations to @BatMann!! She won a dedication and she gets a sneak peek of the first chapter of SSL!!!! There's a photo of the cover on my fan twitter! Go Check it out!! Congratulations and thank you for the amazing cover!!

Follow my fan twitter! @Chupacabra_94 Whoever is my 100th follower on there will get a dedication!! 2 more to go!! You can follow me and see when I'm writing and updating!

I seriously wish I could share this amazing news with you guys! I don't know how much longer I can hold it in but guys I promise I will let you know soon and I hope all of you guys will be just as excited as I am right now!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone!! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!!!

PS I don't think that some of you caught this, but yes Harry is Maddie's father. You'll figure out more about it in this chapter!

--

Daryl slowly turned around and looked at me. "Daughter?" he asked me. I could hear the slight edge in his voice. I took a slight step forward. When he didn't flinch or step back I took that as a good sign. "Please, I can explain. I just have to talk to him first," I said.

I watched as Daryl contemplated what I had just said before he nodded. "I'll be in the truck," he mumbled before walking past me. I sighed a little grateful that he understood, right now anyway. "You have 10 minutes," I said while walking past Harry and into his office.

I sat down in the chair and propped my feet up on his desk. Harry slowly walked around and sat down in his chair while folding his hands and laying them flat on his desk. I crossed my arms and peered over my feet at him. Harry sighed a little and ran a hand through his gray hair.

"Your mother was a good woman," Harry started. I snorted. "Yeah if good counts as drugs and alcohol then she was perfect," Harry's face fell. "I'm sorry that's not wha-," I cut him off. "Do you even have the slightest clue as to what my life was like?" I asked him.

Harry swallowed and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "I called someone else dad for 22 years who treated me like shit and got pleasure out of making me feel like an ant. He walked all over me and always controlled me while my mom shot up in the next room over!"