Unpacking

This story SUCKS. It was the very first one I've ever written on here and I unpublished it a while ago. I decided to republish it because LOL. If you're looking for an emotional, deep story, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. It's super cringy and overall just way too fast and poorly written. If you're looking to read a bad story for a laugh, sit down, have a snack, and enjoy :)

A/N *If my chapters are short im sorry ;( but thanks for reading :)* Also I wrote this a few years ago but never uploaded it. I was a pretty bad writer lol. Sorry if they suck a lot. I just wanted to make this a short story instead of a long one. And I'm too lazy to edit all of this so I'm sorry for that, too. ;]* 

~Mya's P.O.V~

''Finally, L.A!'' Sally said as you and she landed the flight. 

''Ya it's pretty crazy that my YouTube career kicked off,'' you said with relief but horror. ''900k fans...wow'' seemed to come out of your thoughts. Once you tweeted you were in L.A you already had many retweets and favorites. ''Sally, I'm going to do the following thing. My fans follow me so I'm going to follow 50 people that reply to me saying 'FOLLOWING 50!!!!! HURRY AND COMMENT!!!' '' you thought was a pretty good idea. 

''O. M. G!!!!'' Sally squealed.

''What?! I don't see Mark so why are you so happy?!'' you said laughing. You knew Sally's pretty much obsessed with Markiplier. I was laughing til she gave me a 'Don't even' look. 

''I'm teasing you. Chill.'' you didn't know why she reacted that way.

''Well, we are in the same city as Markiplier!''

'Always about Mark' you thought.

''We don't even know what side of the city he's on! L.A is so big! We will never be able to meet him Sally!'' you said knowing it was true.

''At least you have a tiny chance. You are a popular YouTuber! I have a ZIP chance at meeting him...unless,'' she said dragging the 's'. ''You meet him, become friends, introduce me to him, me and Mark become friends, he ends up falling for me, we live happily ever after.'' She pronounced. Sally sighed at the end of that.

''Go ahead and dream. '' You chuckled at that.

''Well, lemme get an Uber to your building complex.'' She said with an open smile.

''Yay! L.A be ready for my beastness.'' You said a little to loud giving you 1 or 2 people staring.

'Stare all you want!' Laughing mentally.

*In your new apartment*

''OH MY...It's HUGE!'' Sally screamed.

When she said that you heard someone from next door laugh. 'They must be talking to someone..'

''It is!'' You exclaimed. 

'' Let's get started!'' Sally said with excitement.

*After unpacking*

''I. Am. Pooped.'' Sally said as she plopped on your new bed.

''Me. Too.'' You paused in between mocking her. You both chuckled. You started walking away til you heard Sally scream. You nearly jumped out of your pants. 

''OMG!'' Sally screeched.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger sorry!!