I Love You

~Mya's P.O.V~

I sat next to Jack on the couch waiting for my orange juice when I heard Jack whisper to me.

''You look hot. Maybe we should go up to my hotel or just stay on the couch...Either one I want you.''

I was shocked. I was just going to sweat it off when he put his hand on my thigh. He started rubbing my leg. That's when I knew to do something.

''MARK!''

When I said that Jack pushed with all his might to keep me under him. He was kissing me. I didn't kiss back though. I was trying to get him off and I heard Mark run in. He pushed Jack off me and I ran to him. I don't want to leave Marks arms, I feel so safe in them. I was balling when I ran into him. I couldn't help it. All I wanted to do was cry. I didn't really listen I just kept thinking of when I was 16... I found someone I really liked. He seemed really nice and kind but when he invited me over he just threw me on his bed. He did things I can't say without going into a panic attack. I didn't want that to happen again. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Jack say something.

''Okay Fine. Bye babe.'' He said.

I wanted to scream at him but all I could manage to get out was ''Fuck off.''

All I wanted to do was cry. When Jack walked out of the door all I did was cry a little harder.

''It's okay... You have me.'' Mark said comforting.

I finally calmed down and started talking to Mark.

''I'm sorry for crying all over you. It just... This isn't the first time that happened.''

''It's oka-WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THAT HAPPENED?!'' Mark was almost yelling. I don't blame him for being like that. He cares for me and if someone said that to me I would be the same way.

''Well... Let's just say that someone else did the same thing but worse.'' I said tearing up.

''Oh Mya.'' His voice crackled. He was tearing up too.

''When did this happen?'' He was asking about Max. He was the one that did it.

I didn't answer but he got what i meant.

''That...Must be so hard for you.'' He said pulling me into a hug.

I was silent for a little bit because I had to calm down. I just stayed in Mark's chest. I looked up at him when he started talking.

''I would never do that to you. I-I love you.'' Mark said almost crying.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

As I pulled away Mark looked into my eyes and kissed me again, this time more passionate and heated.

We kissed for a while until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we all know what happened.

-B