Collab Day & Telling a Secret (pt.1)

*The next day*

I woke up from a text that was send by Mark.

''Heyyyy, we can collab today!!! Bring your stuff over when you want to record. Lmk when!

-Mark''

I text back ''I'm going to go to Starbucks atm. See you when I get back???''

10 seconds later he answered with ''Okayyy Ill wait :(''

You decide you can hurry but you still wanted to continue this conversation. At this point you and Mark were very good friends.

''I can get it to go if you want. Want me to bring you something back?'' I press send.

''No I like my Keurig ;) and you don't have to get it to go.''

''Well, I am so deal with it. Can I go tweeting about the collab??'' I want his approval...For some reason.

''Yea, go ahead. I would say your more Twitter-Famous than Youtube-Famous! Geez, 1.6 Million followers!!''

How did he get my Twitter? I'm going to tag Mark in it 'cause I know his. Sally tweets him all the time hoping he would retweet it.

''You know my Twitter?'' Still curious.

''Uh duh, were like... Best friends Mya...''

''Oh I didn't know'' Knowing he saw my Twitter made me happy.

''Are you at Starbucks yet??''

''I'm driving there chill.'' After I sent that I did not expect to read what he said.

''GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD! OMG DID YOUR MOTHER EVER TELL YOU THIS?!?!''

I sat laughing in my car. I was just leaving Starbucks when he sent that.

''I was kidding.. Geez, I would never text and drive.'' Pressing send as I pull out of Starbucks

''Okay... Good. DON'T GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK OKAY!? I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND HAVE YOU DIE!''

I was shocked at what he said.. It's good to know he doesn't want me dead.

''Was that a compliment? I gtg I'm driving.''

''Yes. No. Good''

What did he mean by 'No.'?

*Back at the complex*

I get my stuff and get all my gear for filming. I walk out of my 'house' and knock on Marks.

''ONE SEC!!!!'' I hear coming from his apartment. Once he opens the door I mentally jaw drop.

He looks so good in red flannel. It really makes his muscles look 5 times bigger.

While I'm over here in a pastel purple skin tight dress with small sleeves and a white collar, black tights are my thing. Combat boots are also my thing. My hair is barley wavy and my usual makeup. Foundation, concealer, blush, lip balm, and mascara. I guess we both dressed up... I don't know why.

~Mark's P.O.V~

'Gorgeous' I thought.

''Awfully girly for a gamer!''

''Oh save it. I can't help it I like to dress this way!''

''Not saying it look bad! You look really good!''

'It looks way more than good..'

''MARK!!''

Oh crap I was staring.

''Can I come I-''

''OH.. yea sorry!''

''I don't look THAT good Mark... And try to keep your drool in.

''Very Funny.''