Trippy.

~Mya's P.O.V~

I was shocked when I heard Westly say that. I start to cry and say Mark's name loudly. I feel something shaking me. My eyes flew open and Mark was standing next to me.

''Are you okay?'' Mark asked.

''Where is Westly?'' I was so confused.

''The guy who stabbed you? Why would you want to know about that?'' Mark said with a weird cringe.

''Your not going to jail are you?'' I ask.

''Why would I go to jail? What was your dream about?'' He says.

''OH THANK THE LORD.'' I say relieved.

''....Your dream?'' He still wanted to know.

''Westly was here holding my hand and I asked why he is here. He told me that he told the nurses that he was my boyfriend. He told the police that you came in randomly and stabbed me and he tried to pull it out but you punched him.'' I say tearing up. ''He got you in prison for attempted murder.'' Tears were falling down my cheek.

''Oh my god, that's terrible!'' Mark said hugging me.

''Thank gosh that was a dream. I don't know what I would do without you. I would be dead.'' I said with my voice cracking and a tear falling down my cheek.

''Don't cry it was a dream.'' He said hugging me.

''How long have you been here?'' I asked.

''A few days. I haven't spent the night but I heard something from your apartment and I guess something fell and hit your head making you go into a coma. Something also punctured your side.'' Mark nervously laughed.

''How long have a been in the hospital?'' I mutter.

''A week going on two.'' His eyebrows furrowed.

''Why?'' He adds.

''Did I ever text you? Did I ever play a game with you, Bob, and Wade?'' I ask.

''No, not that I remember. I know your channel though. We can collab...I-if you want.'' He stutters.

We didn't date. We didn't kiss. I was in a coma. Dreaming.

''Are you okay? You look like your freaking out on the inside.'' Mark asked with worry.

''U-um, I don't know. I found someone I love but I didn't even hugged him.'' I cry a little.

''How do you love someone you haven't even hugged?'' He is confused.

''I-I thought I kissed them but it was all a dream. I was in a coma the whole time.'' I was silently crying hard. Tear rolling down every 2 seconds.

''I don't mean to change the topic but who is Westly?'' Mark asked.

''OH THANK GOD!'' I scream.

''Why?''

''It's a long story.'' I say.

''I've got time.'' He smiles.

''Well, I was at home and I get a call.....''

~Mark's P.O.V~

I haven't met this girl in person but yet she tells me everything.

''Wow. That's sad.'' I stutter out.

''The sad thing is....'' She stops.

I wait she isn't saying anything. I wait, maybe she's thinking of what to say. A few tears roll down and I wipe them away with my thumb.

''Y-You're the one I loved.'' She finally told me.

I sit in silence a little. How did she love me when this is our first time ever talking?

She said there too. Regretting she said it.

''I-I'm sorry.'' I mumble. She doesn't say anything back.

''I'm sorry you lost your love like that.'' I say tears rolling down my cheek.

''Don't cry. You have nothing to cry about. I-I just don't know why I dreamt that. If I haven't met you. I don't watch you on YouTube often. I usually don't have time. Why would I.....'' She articulated.

''I love you too Mya.''

~Mya's P.O.V~

I look up and Mark smiles a little bit. The nurse runs in.

''My-Mya! Mark Fischbach was in a terrible accident on his way here.'' The nurse shouted.

''B-But he's right here.'' I point to the couch and he's gone.

''He died on sight, I don't know how you saw him.'' Her eyes went wide. ''He died about 30 minutes ago.''

''That's when I woke up.''

He eyes went even wider.

''I was talking to his ghost!'' I screamed and cried.

I was crying. Crying really hard. Until I hear my name getting called and everything disappeared and I'm getting shaken. I look around nobody there. Everything goes white.

I shot up panting. I look around and there are doctors and nurses all around me. Tears are still flowing down my cheek like a stream. I look around and see Mark.

''M-Mark?'' I stutter.

''Mya? Are you okay? You must of had a bad dream and you weren't waking up. You screamed something about a ghost then started bawling.''

I was dreaming all of that?

''I-I.....Why am I in the hospital?'' I don't know how much was a dream.

''Westly stabbed you.''

''Okay, good.'' I sigh with relief.

''GOOD?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!'' Mark shouts.

''Ill tell you why later.''

A doctor starts to speak.

''Okay your awake. I don't to have you traumatized by a nightmare.'' The doctor says.

Just as long as Mark remembers me. I'm fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twisty huh?

I scared you I know I did ;)

ENJOY!

-B