SHOPPING

~Mark's P.O.V~

Mya fell asleep on me. I picked her up and put her in my bed. I tucked her in too. I want to make a video but I can't really, I don't want to wake her. She looks so peaceful. I watch her for about 10 seconds and I smile. I can finally call her mine.

*Morning*

~Mya's P.O.V~

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed. I see Mark beside me. I decide to let him sleep, Ill just text him. I grab my phone and leave. When I get into more comfortable clothes and I lay in bed. I wake up with a few text. One from Sally and 2 from Mark. I read them.

I read Sally's first. ''We should go to the mall today. I need a new pair of shoes Lucy chewed them up.''

I haven't seen Lucy since the last time I was in L.A to be there for Sally's 23 birthday. That was a year ago. I miss Lucy, she has so much fur and always gives me little doggy kisses.

I reply, ''Yeah!! When do you want to go?'' After that I read Marks.

''Where did you go?! You didn't answer your door when I knocked. Are you okay?!''

I've only been sleeping for a few minute-HOURS?! I came home at 9 and it's 1! I must of been tired. I read the other one.

''If you don't answer soon I'm going to call the cops.''

Oh, geez. He's got to be sarcastic right now.

''I'm fine I went home and I was in a deep sleep I guess.'' I pressed send.

I get up brush my teeth and hair. I get a floral tight top with a white collar and white skinny jeans. I put on some white vans and I told Sally to pick me up at Starbucks. I walk over to the one closest to my building which is about a 10 minute walk.

*After entering Dillards*

''Oh my god! This dress is gorgeous!'' Sally squealed

''Oh my god! This dress is gorgeous!'' Sally squealed. She walked over to a blue lace dress.

''I like this one!'' I thought it was very beautiful. I chose a pink and white pastel long sleeved dress.

I really liked this dress, I wanted to wear it with my white vans on my birthday

I really liked this dress, I wanted to wear it with my white vans on my birthday. I pay 68 dollars and walk out of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I had homework and I have some person problems atm and Netfix just got in my way!

Sorry I might only upload 1 part tonight!

-B