I'm Sorry

A/N SORRY SHORT CHAPTER

*1 WEEK LATER*

~Mya's P.O.V~

I want to tell Sally but Mark wants it to be 'Our little secret'. I respect that, but I'm sure she'll find out next time she comes here. Mark told me to text him if Sally ever found out. He text me all the time that he's bored. I give him the same answer over and over. 'Make a video'. One day he called me and asked some stuff about me. He started asking me if I have ever played 'Happy Wheels'.

''YES! My subs LOVE that series!'' I said in excitement.

''You have a gaming channel?'' Mark asked in shock.

''Yeah... its 'GG102M' '' I say.

''Oh, that's what was on your sweater the day we met.''

''I know, I know... Wearing my own merch. Lol.'' I said knowing it was weird.

''It's cool! I like it and it's not weird 'cause I wear mine all the time!''

''Really?!''

''Dang. Looked up your channel... You doing well. One million I see.''

''I HIT ONE MILLION?!?!?!'' I said screaming at the top of my lungs!

''Ugh... yea! Your videos are great and I'm not surprised.''

''Thee MARKIPLIER WATCHED ONE OF MY VIDEOS?! HOLY SHIT!'' I said still screaming.

''You told me you don't fangirl over me...'' Mark said with a 'seriously' tone.

''I don't but-but YOU WATCHED MY VIDEO! YOU HAVE LIKE 11 MILLION!''

''Okay, okay calm down I can hear you well enough through the wall.''

I breath slower and steady.

''Okay. Calm down Mya?''

''I'm sorry, and yes I am calm.''

''Okay. Look I'm to lazy to get up but I would hug you and all but I have to go.''

''Okay Mark thanks for the invisible hug!''

''Oh before I record my video, which is why I have to leave. We should collab!''

''Really?''

''Yeah sure. Ill call you when I'm bored again. OK? Bye!''

''Bye''

I hung the phone up and screamed into my pillow so loud my throat hurts now. The thinnest pillow I ever owned I happen to scream in. It was lightly muffled. I was just laying there when i hear my phone ding. It was a text.

''I heard that. Haha.

-Mark''