What. Just. Happened?

A/N I AM WORKING AS FAST AS I CAN ;) (I usually update like 3-10 parts a day... unless I forget my laptop somewhere :( :) )

~Mya's P.O.V~

What. The. Hell. Did. He. Do.

''Oh, um...'' I don't know what to say....I MEAN HE KISSED ME!

''I'm sorry Mya.''

''It's fine, I guess.'' I said almost mumbled.

''I'm sure you think I'm a creep, so you can get your stuff and go. I-If you want.'' Mark said.

He's not very confident at the moment. I don't know how I feel about that kiss yet. I can't tell if I felt a 'zing' (if you have seen 'Hotel Transylvania' you know what I mean.) or not. I don't know if it means anything to me.

''Yeah. I have to upload that collab. Ill talk to you later Mark.'' I grabbed all my things and I opened the door.

''Bye..'' I said with a small smile and walked out the door.

I walk into my apartment and got out my laptop. I edit the video and I collect all of the funny parts from that game, which was quite a lot actually. I make a montage with all the funny parts and upload the collab first.

*After Upload*

I want to read some of the comments. It's been about 2 hours after our collab. I scroll through to see one comment that stands out to me.

''YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION YOU SLUT. YOU PROBABLY FORCED MARK TO DO THIS. YOU BITCH.''

I wanted to crawl up and cry, but I am stronger than that. I scroll through a little more. I find another that's stands out.

''YOU AND MARK ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE YOUTUBERS!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU AND HIM DID A COLLAB.''

I feel so much better than I did before. I looked through more and saw there was more positive feed back than negative. I love my fans. I uploaded the montage an hour ago. I looked at those comments too and most of them were like ''FUNNIEST VIDEO EVER!'' Most of the reason is because of my amazing editing skills. I like to edit sometimes, really it depends what mood I'm in.

I can hear Mark talking to someone. Must be a video chat 'cause I can tell he's talking to Bob and Wade. I don't want to eavesdrop so I'm going to get in the shower and play some music. My bathroom is away from the wall that connects the apartments together. I get in the shower and think.

~Mark's P.O.V~

I pace my room. WHAT DID I DO?! SHE HAS TO THINK I'M..A RAPIST OR SOMETHING!

I need to talk to someone about this. Bob and Wade will listen. I ring them on skype.

''Hey Mark. More games?'' Bob thought I was in a great mood. Wade didn't say anything. He knew something was wrong.

''Mark, what's wrong?'' Wade asked.

''Well...I did what you told me to Wade.'' I might as well tell them.

''REALLY?! How did she take your feels?'' Bob got into this conversation.

''Well I didn't tell her.'' I didn't speak it so it's true.

''Then what did you do?'' Wade was confused.

''I-I-I kissed her.'' I was shocked saying it.

''YOU WHAT?!'' Bob and Wade both shouted at me.

''I KISSED HER!'' Was it really that hard to process?

''Did she take it well?'' Bob really wanted to know. I can tell.

''I don't know. She didn't kiss back but she didn't know I was going to. It wasn't a make-out session so she didn't have time to kiss back.'' I only kissed her for a second. ''I told her she could leave if she wanted. She grabbed her stuff and left. ''

''When did this happen?'' Wade asked.

''Like 4 hours ago. At 3 p.m'' I remember like it was 10 minutes ago. Her lips on mine. The warmth. She had a Caramel Latte, so her lips had sweetness on them. I wanted to feel them again.

''Oh. Has she talked to you anytime after that?'' Bob knew what he was talking about he had taken a class on marriage counseling.

''No.'' I sighed knowing it's a bad sign.

''Well that's not good.'' Bob had said. I knew it.

~Mya's P.O.V~

I sat in the shower for longer than I thought. I was in there for about 25 minutes. I got washed though so I feel fresh. It's about 10. I have a lot to do tomorrow so I better go to bed. I thought about Mark in the shower, and I kinda know how I feel. I get out my phone and text Mark.

'' I like you too...

-Mya<3 ''