tampons → yoonmin

wow sorry don't read this
dope! jimin
&
dope! yoongi
also just warning you im a girl & i know
nothing abt tampons pls bear with me

Yoongi walked aimlessly around the store, trying to find the tampon section. Was there a whole section devoted to vagina cloggers? Why aren't they called vagina cloggers?

Yoongi made another trip around the store, still looking for the sign labeled 'tampons.' I wonder if tampons are called something else. Yoongi pulled out his phone and opened Google, searching for synonyms for tampons.

Jimin and Jungkook watch from behind the counter as the blonde boy walked in circles, eyes focused on the signs hung above the aisles. The two boys laugh as the blonde one makes another full loop around the store.

"So, when do you think he'll break down and ask for help?" Jungkook asked, leaning towards Jimin. The latter shrugged and pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"I give him three more trips around for whatever he's looking for," Jimin said, opening the cash register and pulling out a five. He put it down on the counter and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook reached over and puller out a ten. "I say he'll come over the next time." The two boys shake hands and go back to watching the stranger.

Yoongi sighed in defeat and shoved his phone back in his pocket before making his way over to the counter. The one with dark hair grinned happily and took money off the counter before disappearing to somewhere else.

"Hi, I need your help." Yoongi said. "My sister, she needs tampons and I can't find the tampon sign." Jimin stared at him for a second before busting out into giggles.

Yoongi glared at him and crossed his arms over his chest. Jimin put his hand up and rubbed his eyes. "Sorry, sorry. They're in aisle nine."

Yoongi disappeared into the aisle and Jimin continued laughing. Yoongi walked back up to the counter, arms full of boxes of different variety. Jimin raised as eyebrow at him.

"Do you really need all of these?" Jimin asked, looking at the different brands and sizes of tampons laid out on the counter.

"I don't know, how tampons do girls use in a week?" Yoongi asked, flipping around one of the boxes. "Is thirty-six enough?"

"How big is your sister?" Jimin asked, sorting the tampons into heavy, medium, and light flow.

"I don't know, C-cup maybe?"

"Not her boobs, you idiot." Jimin said, rolling his eyes. He pointed to where one of the boxes said large. "If she's a bigger girl, she'll need a bigger size." 

"Oh, well she's like my size, only with boobs." Yoongi said. He stepped away from the counter and turned in a circle so Jimin could look at him. Jimin nodded and pushed aside the large and extra-large boxes of tampons, leaving them with only four choices left.

"Now, all of this is about like comfort and flow. Does that make sense?" Yoongi shook his head. "These ones are made for people who play sports, so they're like guaranteed not to leak or something."

Yoongi laughed and pushed those to the side. "My sister is a lazy piece of shit."

Jimin nodded and pointed to the next box in line. "Okay, and these are for people who have really heavy flow, so they hold more blood or something. I'm not sure."

"How am I supposed to know what kind of flow my sister has?" Yoongi asked. He picked up the box, looking for pictures or something of what a girl with heavy flow looked like.

"I don't know, maybe you could have asked her before you came to the store." Jimin knew he was being rude, but the boy's never-ending questions were cutting into his break time. Yoongi looked up and glared at the red-headed boy before yanking his phone out of his pocket.

Yoongi: do u flow heavily
Asshole: yoongi this is not the time for one of your rap jokes im bleeding out of my vagina

"She won't tell me." Yoongi said, putting his phone back in his pocket. Jimin sighed and pushed to the side the two light flow boxes.

"Well, heavy flow for a light period is better than light flow for a heavy period. So now you just have to pick how much money you want to spend on her." Jimin told him. He picked up all the tampons off the counter and put them in the return basket behind the counter.

"The cheaper one, my sister is an asshole." Jimin laughed and picked up one of the tampon boxes and scanned it. "Ten bucks for vagina cloggers?"

Jimin choked on his spit, "vagina cloggers?"

Yoongi shrugged and threw the money down on the counter. When Jimin handed him the store copy of the receipt to sign, Yoongi wrote down his name and number and handed it back to him. "You know, just in case she needs more and your not working."

"Right," Jimin said. "I'm Jimin, by the way."

"I know. I can read." Yoongi said, pointing to Jimin's name tag. He grabbed the the tampons off the counter and goes out to his car, where his sister is sitting in the passenger seat.

Yoongi threw the tampons at her and rolled his eyes. "There's your damn vagina cloggers, I don't know why you couldn't get them yourself." Yoongi's sister looked at him with her eyebrows raised. "Fine, he's cute, whatever. Let's go home."

idk what that ending was but ¯\_()_/¯
also this isn't proof read i just had the idea and published it ok bye