not suitable for work → yoonmin smut

dope!yoonmin

pain kink jimin goodbye

ok well here we go again

yoongi sat in his office, beyond frustrated with the amount of work laid out in front of him. he'd never wanted to be a business man, but he felt obligated to live up to his father's dreams and take over the family business. so he did, landing himself neck deep in paper work and responsibility. he was angrily typing out an email to a potential partner, when a knock at his door pulled him away from his computer.

"come in," yoongi said, turning in his chair. in walked his new secretary, park jimin, with his glasses sat low on his nose and a stack of papers in his hand. he had his head down, as if he was afraid making eye contact would set him on fire.

"here's some more papers for you to sign, m-mr. min." jimin said, setting the papers on a clear space on yoongi's desk. yoongi looked the boy up and down and leant forward in his chair.

"jimin," yoongi said. jimin turned around to look at him, staring at his boss's hands rather than his face. "how old are you?"

"t-twenty one, sir." jimin looked up and yoongi smiled at him. jimin blushed and looked around awkwardly, backing towards the door. yoongi stood up and gestured towards the chair on the other side of his desk.

"sit down, i want to talk with you a second." jimin dropped his head and sat in the small, uncomfortable chair. yoongi sat back down and rested his chin on his hands, looking at the boy with scrutinizing eyes.

"only twenty-one, huh? why are you here then? shouldn't you be in college?" yoongi was genuinely interested, seeing as he'd heard great things about jimin and knew that he had all the potential to own his own business— one even more profitable than yoongi's.

"i can't afford it, sir. that's why i'm here. i-i should really get back to work now." jimin said quietly. he wasn't sure where the sudden interest in his life came from, but yoongi's intense stare was starting to make him uncomfortable. yoongi huffed in annoyance and jimin then remembered something the other secretary had told him on the first day: yoongi doesn't like asking for help. always ask him if there's anything you can do for him. "b-but i there anything i can do for you before i go back to filing?"

yoongi smiled and stood up, dusting off his jacket."i'm glad you asked." he walked over to his office door and shut it softly. jimin's eyes widened as yoongi walked towards him slowly. yoongi pushed some of the papers on his desk to the side and sat down in front of him. "tell me, are you a virgin, jimin?"

jimin squeaked in surprise and looked out the large window in yo

ongi's office. "i-isn't that kind of personal, sir?" jimin's cheeks were flaming with heat, and he clenched his hands into fists.

"i'm your boss, you have to answer me." yoongi and jimin both knew this wasn't true, but jimin's guard was slowly melting under yoongi's stare. jimin swallowed thickly and shook his head, making yoongi grin. yoongi leant forward and rested his hands on jimin's thighs. jimin's breath caught in his throat as yoongi whispered in his ear. "how do you feel about taking an early lunch?"

"i-is that supposed to be a euphemism?" jimin muttered, still staring out the window. yoongi grabbed onto jimin's chin and pulled his face towards him.