still - yoonmin

i still love you, and everyday i ache because you mean so damn much to me, but i mean nothing to you. i never did, and even though i know that, i still miss you every fucking day. i miss your laugh, and your stupid grin, and the way your eyes crinkle at the sides when you're really happy about something. i'm in love with the way you pretend not to care but are really the biggest softy, and i love that you give them best hugs and the best cuddles and i hope that whomever you're giving them to now is happy, and you make them as happy as you made me. and i hope they're in love with you and know all the right things to say and i hope that they give you kisses when you're sad, and i hope they know that the nose crinkle that follows "i'm fine," really means "i'm drowning in work and i'm stressed out and i'm anything but fine." i hope they know you inside out and backwards and upside down and looking through a hole in the wall. i hope that when they look at you, they see yoongi, my cute, adorable boyfriend that thinks the world of his family and wouldn't hurt a fly – no matter what he says. i hope they love you at least half as much as i love you, because you deserve it. i don't care what you did, and i told you that, but you let your big fucking ego take over you piece of shit and i miss you so badly.

i hope you're happier with him, yoongi. i hope he gives you everything i couldn't and more

all my love forever,

jimin

Send Message?

[ ] yes [x] no

Save To Drafts?

[x] yes    [ ] no

Saved To Drafts! Also View
(swipe up for earlier messages)

2/12/16 - i hope you're eating, i love you

2/24/16 - don't overwork yourself, yoongi. be careful, if not for me, for your family

3/15/16 - i think i want to die, but i don't know, i'm just so sad and alone and  ...

3/18/16 - i decided to stay just in case you ever need anyone to talk to

3/22/16 - i love you so much yoongi, i'm so sorry

4/7/16 - i still love you, and everyday i ache because you mean so damn much to me ...