kitten → yoonmin smut

YOONGI IS A BOTTOM FIGHT ME IF YOU THINK IM WRONG
IM RIGHT

Jimin knew that Yoongi couldn't resist him, and he used it to his advantage whenever he could. Usually he would do little things to set him off; leave his room shirtless and his pants hanging loosely around his waist, or he'd leave the bathroom door cracked just enough when he got dressed after a shower. Today, however, he didn't need to do any of those things, for Yoongi was waiting for him when he got home.

Jimin walked into their shared apartment tired and ready for bed, but stopped short of his bedroom when he saw Yoongi sat on the couch in one of Jimin's big sweaters and nothing else. Yoongi's cheeks were flushed and his pupils were blown out, his disposition practically dripping with desire.

"J-Jimin," Yoongi said quietly. Jimin dropped his work bag on the floor and hung his coat on the the rack by the door. He kicked off his shoes and loosened his tie, hearing Yoongi whimper quietly as he did so. Jimin walked towards Yoongi and sat next to him on the couch. He pulled up the bottom of Yoongi's sweater to reveal the older male's dick, which was red and dripping precum onto the lace panties he wore.

"How long have you been like this, baby?" Jimin asked, picking Yoongi up and carrying him to his bedroom. Yoongi whimpered when his dick rubbed against Jimin's stomach, the friction making his squirm in Jimin's arms.

"A few hours." Yoongi muttered, rubbing himself against Jimin as best he could. Jimin clicked his tongue and pushed his down on the bed, and Yoongi canted his hips up against nothing, chasing the friction that wasn't given to him.

"A few hours? Wow, I'm proud of you for holding out, baby boy." Yoongi blushed dark red and Jimin smiled to himself. He loved making Yoongi blush, he loved embarrassing him and making his toes curl in humiliation. Yoongi also loved being praised, and each time Jimin would tell him he did well, or call him by a pet name Yoongi would flush dark red and babble meaningless things about how he only wanted to be good for Jimin.

Jimin sat back on his heels and looked at Yoongi, laid out in front of him, already breathing heavily despite having not been touched. Yoongi looked down his nose at Jimin and whined lowly, lifting his hips off the bed and wiggling slightly.

"What do you want baby? Use your words." Jimin said, running his fingers lightly up the inside of Yoongi's thighs. Yoongi shuddered and curled his hands around the bottom of his sweater, clutching it tightly in his hands. Jimin leant down and kissed Yoongi's knee as he pressed his fingers into his thighs. Yoongi gasped clenched his eyes shut when Jimin's hand ghosted over his dick. "Answer me."

"I-I want you to fuck me, p-please." Yoongi breathed out, hands finding their way to Jimin's shoulders and clutching them tightly. He pulled Jimin up as forcefully as he could and kissed him, his lips frenetic against Jimin's. Jimin smirked against Yoongi's lips and pulled away, running one of his hands up Yoongi's stomach.

"So needy, baby. You're going to have to wait just a little bit longer." Jimin said. He pulled off Yoongi's sweater and ran his hands all over Yoongi's small body, making the older boy shiver. Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's tie and tugged at it mercilessly until he leant down enough for Yoongi to kiss him again. Yoongi left sloppy kisses all over Jimin's face, leaving no inch of skin untouched. Jimin ran his hands down Yoongi's chest until his fingers caught on his lace underwear, and curiosity sparked in Jimin's brain. "Where did you get these, by the way?"

"I ordered them online. They just came today– ah." Jimin played with the small bow on the front of them and smiled to himself. The top of Yoongi's dick poked out of them just slightly, and Jimin ran his fingers over the head hard enough for Yoongi to shudder, but too light to provide any sort of relief. "Jimin~"