the trolley → yoonminseok

Hoseok was blessed with two very cute, very funny, very short boyfriends. Not only was the last adjective a fact that Hoseok used against both Yoongi and Jimin, it was also a reason for them to depend on Hoseok for nearly everything. Jimin never considered it a problem, and would go to Hoseok with problems he knew he could solve himself, but having Hoseok do it was much more fun – especially when it included getting picked up to reach things on the top shelf of a cabinet.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was much too prideful and would pull a muscle stretching for something before considering asking Hoseok for help. Yoongi said that it was his job, as the hyung, to take care of Hoseok, not the other way around. Hoseok normally just rolled his eyes and got down whatever Yoongi was struggling to reach, and leave a kiss on his boyfriend's pouty lips.

Yoongi's pride never seemed like a big deal, sure it was a bit annoying that any time Hoseok attempted to help him, or call him baby Yoongi would have a conniption fit, but other than that it was bearable.

This was until public transportation came into play.

Riding the subway or the trolley was another thing Yoongi couldn't stand. The problem didn't lie with the cramped spaces, or the millions of germs Yoongi was exposed to, the problem was that if he didn't get a seat he was screwed. Yoongi was too short to reach any of the overhead bars, and standing on his toes to hang precariously from one wasn't an option. Jimin couldn't reach them either, but because he didn't give a fuck about asking for help, he'd cling to Hoseok's bicep and happily sway from side to side as the train bumped along the tracks.

Yoongi had only held onto Hoseok twice, and one time only because he was sick. Already feeling nauseous, he didn't need the constant pull and push of the train to make him vomit all over the unsuspecting old woman doing a crossword in the seat next to him. So he had wrapped himself around Hoseok and shoved his head into his chest, hoping for the best.

The other time had been the last, because Jimin had been there too, happily oblivious to the states the three of them had received. Of course, being gay was already odd, and they were frowned upon for that, but put another one into the mix, a gay polyamorous couple, well that just won't do. Yoongi had clung to Hoseok fleetingly, barely touching his arm as he was practically thrown around the train.

Yoongi had looked upset the whole time, and Hoseok tried to comfort him when they got home, but Yoongi had brushed him off and locked himself in the guest bedroom for the night. Hoseok and Jimin had laid in bed that night, Jimin asking him if he'd done anything wrong, but Hoseok never answered him. It wasn't Jimin's fault that people didn't accept them, and it definitely wasn't his fault that Yoongi had reacted so badly. It was three a.m. before Yoongi crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around them, muttering two apologies and kissing both of them on the forehead.

Hoseok was thinking back on it as the three of them entered the packed trolley, and he immediately grabbed onto a bar and held his arm out for Jimin. Jimin looked over his shoulder at Yoongi, who was staring up at the handle. He glanced around for a seat, like one was just going to magically appear, and then looked back at Hoseok. The younger boy grabbed onto another handle, silently inviting him to hold on.

Yoongi hesitantly wrapped his fingers around Hoseok's bicep and leaned into him as the trolley started moving. Of course he noticed the whispers being thrown about, but he completely forgot about them when Hoseok smiled down at him. Yoongi smiled back and rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder. Yoongi reached his hand around Hoseok's waist and grabbed onto Jimin's free hand, entwining their fingers.

Hoseok looked down at Yoongi and Jimin and smiled. He was blessed with two very cute, very funny and very short boyfriends. Hoseok wouldn't trade either of them for anything, even when Jimin asked him to do stupid things just so he could get picked up, or even when Yoongi threw a temper tantrum when Hoseok called him baby. Hoseok loved them, and nothing could change that.

wow what was that ending
lazy, that's what it was
(also a lil bit yoonminseok fluff bc there's not enough of it)