little space → yoonmin

big/little relationship pls leave if u are uncomfy
also might turn this into a whole fic? give me opinions

Jimin giggled quietly to himself as he sat in the middle of his bed, colouring books laid out in front of him and a mess of crayons to his side. The rest of Bangtan had left to go out to see a movie, but Jimin had decided to stay home and have some time alone in little space. So as soon as Jin had shut the door he ran to his room, stripped his pants and grabbed his colouring books from under his bed.

Jimin only went into little space when he was alone, too afraid that his friends would judge him if he tried to do it when they were around. He'd been spoiled this month, with promotions over they got a few breaks, and when the boys went out Jimin would stay home and colour. When they made their comeback Jimin knew he would be seeing less and less of 101 baby animals, and a lot more of endless work days and exhaustion.

Jimin pushed away his colouring books in favour for his computer and turned on a mindless cartoon, getting lost in the bright colours and animations. He was so engrossed in the program that he didn't notice when the front door opened, or that someone was calling his name from the living room. Jimin was curled around a large stuffed bear when Yoongi pushed his door open.

Yoongi watched silently as Jimin wiggled along to the theme song of whatever cartoon he was watching. Yoongi then looked down at the left over food in his hands and put it down on the floor before stepping into the room hesitantly. Jimin's head acted as if it was on a swivel, spinning around so fast that Yoongi was afraid it would snap right off his neck.

"H-hyung," Jimin whispered, pulling his duvet over his bare legs. Yoongi was speechless, he didn't know how to react or what the hell to do. Jimin just laid there, completely still, as Yoongi looked him over. No makeup, huge sweater, was that a pacifier, teddy bear practically the same size as him, and colouring books spread across his bed.

"Jimin," Yoongi said, voice careful, as if he was talking to a cornered dog. Jimin's bottom lip immediately popped out and his eyes started to tear up as his body began to shake. Yoongi immediately rushed over and started to push away the colouring books haphazardly, but Jimin whimpered and shoved away his hand.

"Sorry, sorry," Yoongi said quietly. He stacked the colouring books carefully and gathered the crayons before placing them on Jimin's bedside table. Yoongi then sat on the end of the bed and looked at Jimin, who was hiding behind his beg teddy pair. He didn't really know where to go from this point, so he gestured to the bear. "Who's this?"

"Peaches." Jimin practically whispered. Yoongi nodded and kicked off his shoes so he could sit fully on Jimin's bed. He picked up the younger boy's legs and laid them in his lap so he could be comfortable. "She really likes Disney movies."

Yoongi looked up at the sound of Jimin's voice, not thinking he would talk without being prompted. "Does she? Who's her favourite princess?"

"Jasmine, obviously." Jimin put his hands over the bears ears. "But I think it's just because Aladdin is attractive." Jimin giggled and Yoongi smiled at him. He'd heard of this whole 'little' complex before, but he hadn't really researched it. "Hyung."

"Yeah, Jiminie?" Jimin blushed and Yoongi's smile widened. Jimin shifted slightly so he could sit up, arms wrapping around his bear protectively. It was like he was trying to look big while still in little space. Yoongi just wanted him to have his time and relax.

"You don't hate me, right? Like I'm not gross, or weird, or–" Yoongi reached across the bed and wrapped his arms around Jimin, pulling the younger boy into his lap.

"Of course not, Jimin. I think it's awesome that you found a healthy way to unwind. Honestly I much prefer little, sweater-wearing, blushing Jimin to a Jimin who would bottle up his stress without any way to release it. If you don't mind me asking, do you have a caregiver?" Yoongi asked. Jimin pulled away from their hug and spun around in Yoongi's arms, pressing his back to Yoongi's chest. Jimin pulled his computer between his legs and shook his head.

"No, I don't have a daddy." Jimin said, hitting play on his computer. Yoongi pushed his chin into Jimin's hair and watched the program. Yoongi reached his arms around Jimin and played with his fingers.

"Do you, ah–" Yoongi coughed awkwardly. Why was he doing this? "Do you want one?"

Jimin looked back at him, startled slightly before smiling widely. "Really? You would be my daddy?"

Yoongi nodded and swallowed thickly. "Yeah, sure, why not?" Jimin giggled and turned back around, throwing his arms around Yoongi's neck. The bear was squished between them, the beady eyes pressing uncomfortably into Yoongi's stomach. Jimin wrapped himself around Yoongi, holding him tightly. Yoongi slung his arms around Jimin's waist, his hand brushing against Jimin's bare thigh. "Jimin, are you not wearing pants?"

"No, but I have on cute underwear." Jimin giggled, pulling up his sweater slightly. Under was a pair of pastel green boxer shorts, and by the look on Jimin's face he was very proud of them. Yoongi nodded and remembered the food he'd brought home for him.

"Are you hungry, Jiminie?" Jimin nodded and Yoongi picked him up, letting him koala himself around Yoongi's body as he walked out of the room. He picked up his leftovers and carried them to the kitchen, holding Jimin up with one – slightly shaking – arm.

He sat Jimin on the counter and poured his leftovers into a bowl, a random spongebob one Hoseok had bought in America. After heating it up he handed it to Jimin, who smiled widely at him before shoving a spoonful of food into his mouth.

"It's hot, oh my god, this is so hot." Jimin mumbled, fanning his mouth. Yoongi laughed at him and tears of pain pricked in Jimin's eyes, the food biting his mouth. He opened his mouth to spit it out and Yoongi immediately shoved his hands under the younger's mouth, catching it all in his palms.

"That's disgusting." Yoongi muttered, throwing the food away in the trash can. If it would have been anywhere else Yoongi would have let Jimin spit it onto the floor and just clean it up later, but Jin's kitchen was a sacred place. He'd know if it was tainted with Jimin's partial throw up.

"Sorry, daddy." Jimin said quietly, playing with the hem of his sweater. Yoongi sighed and leant against the refrigerator. It was going to take some getting used to, of course, being called daddy by one of his best friends, but he could deal with it as long as Jimin was happy.

"It's alright, Jiminie, just wait for it to cool down before you take another bite." Yoongi said. Jimin giggled brightly and swung his legs back and forth in front of the cabinets and Yoongi smiled to himself. He could get used to this.