jesus fucking christ goddamn- → namjin

Namjoon ran his hands through his hair, frowning as his roots became prominent with every passing swipe. Yoongi had warned him not to touch it up yet, to let his scalp breathe for a little bit, but when you've got a hairdresser as cute as Namjoon's, thoughts about scalp pain and premature balding fly out the window.

       So Namjoon slipped on his shoes and a shirt he knew he looked good in before leaving his house. The whole walk to the hair salon was spent thinking about funny things to say, or new conversational pieces. Namjoon did this every time he went to the hair dressers, determined that this time he wouldn't become a stuttering mess in front of his beautician. He failed each time however, never failing to trip over a few words – or furniture items – while in the presence of Seokjin, aka the prettiest man on the face of the earth, in Namjoon's eyes.

       Namjoon shoved the door open, the bell sending off a loud ding. Seokjin poked his head out from behind a mirror and smiled at him. Namjoon's stomach flipped as he smiled back, looking unbelievably awkward and fidgety.

       "Hi, Namjoon!" Seokjin said brightly. He wiped his hands on the front of his apron and walked towards him, picking up a thing that looked like a croc pot on the way.

       "Hey, J-Jin hyung," Namjoon said, mentally cursing himself for stuttering. "What's that?"

       "Wax heater!" Seokjin said, setting it down on his work table. He plugged it in and looked at Namjoon happily, gesturing towards the machine. "It's so cool, Namjoon– let me try it on you."

       "I don't think so..." Namjoon said, looking at the hot wax. Seokjin grabbed onto his arm and stood close to him, looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes.

       "Namjoon come on, please! Look at my eyebrows. Don't they look nice? Don't you want eyebrows as nice as mine?" Seokjin said, wiggling his eyebrows. Namjoon looked down at the perfectly shaped strips of hair and sighed. "It won't hurt, I promise."

"I don't think so, Jin hyung." Namjoon shook his head and looked down at Seokjin, who was clutching onto him like a bear. The older male pouted and stepped backwards, sighing.

"Okay, fine. What color do you want now?" Seokjin asked. He reached up and caressed his fingers through Namjoon's soft hair, and Namjoon closed his eyes at the sensation. He loved to have his hair played with, especially when it was Seokjin.

"I'm not sure, maybe pink." Namjoon hummed, eyes still closed. Seokjin laughed under his breath and took his hands away from Namjoon's hair, and the younger boy almost frowned at the loss of contact.

"Well, let's go wash your hair and see what you want." Seokjin said. Namjoon followed him towards the sink chair and sat down in it, letting Seokjin pull his head back and lay it in the basin. Namjoon closed his eyes as Seokjin washed his hair, revelling in the feeling of Seokjin's thin fingers massaging his scalp. "I'll be right back, I'm out of conditioner."

Namjoon nodded and sighed, listening as Seokjin moved around. Suddenly he felt Seokjin bent over him, which was weird because Seokjin never did that, and before he could open his eyes Seokjin was pressing down on his eyelids to keep them closed.

"What are you do– Jin I swear to god, if you put that wax on me I will—" Namjoon was cut off by Seokjin pushing his finger against his lips. In any other situation Namjoon would be a stuttering, blushing mess with his heart beating rapidly in his chest, but now his heart was running rampant for a different reason.

"It won't hurt, I promise, just let me do this." Seokjin whispered, his breath fanning over Namjoon's face. The younger boy whined slightly and reached up to push Seokjin away, but he could feel the hot wax spreading across his brow bone.

"I hate you, I hate you so much right now." Namjoon said. Seokjin didn't answer him, instead choosing the press down the cloth over the wax. He pushed it down and ran his fingers over it a few times before grabbing the edge of it.

"Okay, I'm going to pull it off now," Seokjin told him. Namjoon tensed and grabbed onto the arm rests of the chair, his lips pulled between his teeth in anticipation. "Relax, it won't hurt."

Seokjin tensed his arm to pull it off, but was cut short when Namjoon grabbed his arm. "Do you promise? Hyung I'm not good with pain, oh my god I'm so scared dear lord please give me strength—"

"Calm down, you'll be fine. Stop praying, you're not even religious. It won't hurt that much, I promise." Seokjin said. Namjoon closed his eyes again and Seokjin ripped off the cloth, laughing slightly under his breath.

"Ow, ow, ow, Jesus fucking Christ goddamn what the actual fuck, that hurt so bad, Jin you fucking liar." Namjoon yelled, pressing his palm to his eyebrow. His eyes were watering and tingles were erupting throughout his body. "I hate you, I hate you so much."

"Oh, stop being such a baby. I've got to do the other side now." Seokjin said, moving to get more wax. Namjoon sat up in the chair, his wet hair dripping onto his shoulders.

"Absolutely not, I'm never doing that again." Namjoon said, shaking his head fervently. Seokjin pushed him back into the chair and leant over him again.

"I have to or else you'll look uneven. One pull and it's done, then we'll dye your hair and you can tell me how much you hate me." Seokjin told him, pressing the wax onto Namjoon's other brow bone.

Namjoon grabbed onto Seokjin's shirt, wrapping the fabric tightly in his palm. He scrunched his face up and Seokjin slapped his cheek slightly. "Don't, I'll mess it up."

Namjoon felt Seokjin pressing the cloth to his face again and he clenched his hand tighter on Seokjin's shirt. "One, two–" Seokjin ripped off the cloth and Namjoon bit his tongue.

"What the fuck happened to three?" Namjoon yelled, face scrunching up in pain. Seokjin went back to rubbing Namjoon's scalp, trying to ease the pain and anger at himself.

"I'm sorry, Joonie." Seokjin whispered, leaning over the sink basin to kiss Namjoon's eyebrow. Namjoon had been muttering under his breath, but immediately stopped upon feeling Seokjin's lips on his skin. "But you look really nice now, ten out of ten would bang."

Namjoon laughed and Seokjin smiled at him. Seokjin finished washing his hair and led him back to his work table where his scissors and dye were. Namjoon looked at himself in the mirror, at the angry red skin under his eyebrows. He reached up and touched it gently, the surface still a bit sticky from the wax.

"They may look nice but I still hate you." Namjoon said. Seokjin smiled and started to mix colors as Namjoon told him off for being rude, and horrible, and a liar.

"Love you too, Joonie." Seokjin said, kissing the younger boy's temple. Namjoon stuttered over the next insult and Seokjin smiled to himself.

"Asshole." Namjoon muttered, cheeks burning red as Seokjin laughed at him.