ethereal → taeseok

ethereal ;
extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.

hoseok sat back and watched as taehyung's fingers flew across the piano. a beautiful melody poured into the air as taehyung slammed the keys, and hoseok found himself completely engrossed in watching the boy, instead of doing his physics homework.

hoseok never seemed to be able to look at taehyung enough. they could spend every minute together of everyday and hoseok would still feel like he was missing some part of the younger boy. he would always watch him, the way he acted around others and the way he smiled at them, compared to how he smiled at hoseok.

taehyung's tongue poked out of the corner of his mouth as he played, sweat starting to form on his hair line. hoseok had to resist the urge to reach forward and push Taehyung's bangs out of his eyes. taehyung stopped playing abruptly, pulling hoseok out of his trance.

"why are you staring at me?" taehyung asked, cracking his fingers. hoseok blushed slightly and looked down at his text book. taehyung pulled the cover down over the piano keys and looked at hoseok, who was playing with his fingers. "fine, two can play at this game."

taehyung stared at the top of hoseok's head, observing how the strands of dark brown hair lightened the father away from his roots they grew. he also noticed how soft hoseok's hair looked and had to fold his hands in his lap to keep from running his fingers through it.

hoseok ran his eyes across the page, but couldn't focus on any of the information due to the feeling of taehyung's eyes burning into his head. he glanced up quickly and made eye contact with the younger boy, who smiled at him, making hoseok's heart flutter.

it was hard for hoseok to describe exactly how he felt when he was around taehyung, because the word light didn't seem to even cover the high he felt when taehyung smiled at him. downtrodden paled in comparison to the seemingly agonizing pain he felt when taehyung ignored him. love, of course, well, that word scared him.

so instead of trying to decide on an appropriate adjective, hoseok sat back and just admired to beauty that was taehyung without trying to label the ever changing feelings in his chest.

hoseok looked up and made eye contact with taehyung, and his breath caught in his throat as he stared at him. taehyung stared back at hoseok, neither one of them daring to move a muscle. taehyung's skin felt tight wrapped around his body, like even the simplest of movements would result in his skin tearing away from his bones. a fire was building in his stomach as hoseok looked at him, and the heat spreading throughout his body was nearly enough to kill him.

hoseok's brain seemed to be on overdrive. he was conscious of his heart slamming against his ribcage, so loudly he thought taehyung may be able to hear it. his skin was hot, and he wondered if taehyung were to touch him then, if he would burn himself. taehyung licked his lips and hoseok's eye twitched. was taehyung trying to kill him?

hoseok glanced down at taehyung's lips again, wondering how they'd feel against his own. when he looked up again, taehyung was staring at him, his mouth hanging open. hoseok raised his eyebrows a little and taehyung nodded, reaching forward and pushing hoseok's physics book to the floor. taehyung got up and sat next to hoseok, and hesitantly kissed his lips.

he pulled back almost as soon as their lips had touched, but it was enough for the fire in taehyung's stomach to erupt into an inferno. the fire spread from his stomach all the way to his fingers and toes, the flames dancing across his skin and melting his organs. he stood up and started to walk out of the room, hoping to make it to the bathroom before he burst into flames.

he stopped when hoseok grabbed onto his hand, pulling taehyung back towards him. hoseok had stood up also, and grabbed onto taehyung's face after he was fully turned around. taehyung stiffened when hoseok kissed him again, but quickly relaxed and put his arms around hoseok's shoulders.

fireworks – no, a whole fucking bomb – had erupted in hoseok's stomach as he kissed taehyung, and he felt like his legs were going to fall right out from underneath him. kissing taehyung was everything and nothing like hoseok had anticipated. his lips were soft, which hoseok had fantasised about oh so many times, but instead of tasting like strawberries – the flavour of taehyung's chapstick – or mint – taehyung's favourite ice cream – he tasted of chocolate. rich chocolate, the expensive kind you can only buy on valentine's day.

he also tasted like rubber – taehyung chewed on pencil eraser when he was thinking really hard – and bubblegum lollipops. taehyung's skin under hoseok's fingers was soft and warm, and if he would have known he would be this cozy, hoseok would have kissed him a long time ago.

taehyung pulled away first, probably because the fire in his body hadn't subsided. he looked up at hoseok, who was breathing heavily. his lips were chapped – he always refused when taehyung offered him chapstick – and swollen. taehyung took his thumb and ran it over hoseok's lips, and the older boy closed his eyes. taehyung laid his forehead against hoseok's and closed his own eyes, letting himself relish in the moment. hoseok's body was warm against his own, and he could feel hoseok's heart beating against his chest.

taehyung licked his lips again and pulled back a little from hoseok to ask him a question. "have you been eating my lollipops?"

hoseok's eyes shot open and a blush found its way to his cheeks. "you shouldn't keep them in your back pack."

taehyung laughed and rested his lips against hoseok's temple. "you're unbelievable." hoseok pulled taehyung's head back down to kiss him again, and as his chapped lips met with taehyung's soft ones, he couldn't help but think that he never wanted the moment to end.

one shots  → btsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara