Early Mornings And A New Start

[ Cade's POV ]

1 new message
You have been added into the group chat: my boys
Hey so um. Man, I'm sorry. Hope you're not too pissed but we're out. Not going.

WHAT THE FUUUUCK?! They AREN'T going?! We've been talking about this since we were in the fucking seventh grade! I thought they had me. I guess I fucking thought wrong! Fuck this. I'm going and I'm going to have the fucking best time! Yea! :P

[ Megan's POV ]
I woke up to Charley cuddled up to me. He was snoring a little. Heh, that goose. I crept out of the bed and went down stairs to make breakfast. I knew he'd be hungry when he woke up. I turned on the oven and grabbed a pan. I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed the flour and sugar from the cabinet. I'm a shorty, don't judge. I made the batter from scratch and melted butter in the pan. I was making the last of the pancakes when I felt arms wrap around my waist.
Charley.
"Hey." I spoke
"Mmmm." He was still sleepy.
I turned around to face him.
"Go back to bed, babe." I said and I gave him a little kiss.
"Mmmmm." He just groaned and buried his face into my neck. He's such a cutie.
"Come with meeee."
"But I made pancakes, and they're go-." I was saying until he grabbed me, turned off the oven, and carried me bridal style back to bed. When we got there he laid me down and snuggled into my side. Oh well, it was only 8:30, I guess going back to sleep won't hurt anything. It's not like I have anything better to do. I felt the warmth of his body against me and felt comfort in it. I smiled and I let sleep come over me.

[ Cade's POV ]

I grabbed my bags and headed for the airport. I still can't believe them but whatever. My flight leaves in 3 hours and the port is 2 hour and 30 minutes away. Close cut but mk.
~~~~~@ the airport~~~~~
Ah, fuck. I'm gonna miss my flight if I don't fucking hurry. I passed security and got on the plane. Thank god! Okiiidokiii. Off to a new start. Here.we.go!