Prince charming and The Dragon

[ Cade's POV ]

(Tuesday)
"Damnit!" I cursed as the alarm clock went off. It's only 6:37. Knock offff. I forgot to turn it off so the alarm wouldn't go off.
And like a blade you stain
Well, I've been holding on tonight
What's the worst I could say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and good night
I reached up and pushed the snooze button. Theeeen, I turned OFF the alarm. Ugh. I jumped up and got ready for hell. I decided to go. Of course because of the hottie next door. Heh.
Hm? Who's that? Mr.Preppy, school jock, high school lover boy? At my princess's door? That's why every castle has a dragon. Heh, heh. I straightened my hair and put on eyeliner. I threw on some black ripped skinny jeans and a Pierce The Veil tee. I ran down stairs, grabbed my backpack and phone and walked out the door.
"Watch out Prince Charming, Rawr. I bite." I mumbled to myself before jumping in my Ferrari Spider, yup, that's right, and headed to hell.

[ Megan's POV ]

There was a knock at the door. When I opened it, it was Charley. Great.
"Hey baby girl. You look lovely as always. Happy three year anniversary." Charley said as he kissed my forehead.
"Happy anniversary, love."
"Do you wanna come over tonight?" I said with a smirk.
Yes. I was gonna give myself to him. I know I do not love him but I've been with him for three years. He's a nice guy and if I'm going to be with him for the rest of my life, then I guess he's worth it.
"W-what? Are you? Do you mean?"
I just cut him off and kissed his lips.
"Yes. Now shut up and let's go to school." I kissed him once more and we left for school.

~~~~~ At school ~~~~~
As we arrived, I seen many people standing around something. As we got closer I seen him. The new kid. Standing next to a Ferrari. What the heck?! He winked at me threw his keys up and caught them then stuck them in his back pocket. Dang.
I went to my locker and got my stuff ready for first period. I seen Charley out of the corner of my eye. Him and a few of his friends getting real close to the new guy. Out of no where new guy punched Char in the mouth. What the fudge! I ran over to him and seen he had a busted lip. I grabbed his hand and rushed him out of the school. I brought him back to mine and cleaned his lip up.
"Are you ok? Oh my god. That dingdong! How could he?! What happened?"
"We were just talking and he got mad and swung at me."
"Ugh. I'm sorry, babe."
"It's fine." For the rest of the afternoon we binge watched A Haunting. I'm kind of scared about later...but I know it's time.