promises and parents

[Cade's POV]

Once we got home we laid and the couch and snuggled, I was spooning with her and felt her breathing heavy. I looked over he shoulder at her face and saw a few tears going down her face.
"Baby, what's wrong?"
"My parents are coming home and I have to be with Charley. I wish I could choose who I could date."
"Princess, it's gonna be ok. I promise. No matter what you have to do, I will always love you. No matter what."
She rolled over and kissed my cheek.
"I love you so much, Cade."
"I love you more." She sat on top of me and touched our noses.
"I love you morer." She whined like a child. I laughed at how she talked like a child
"Morer isn't a word, princess."
"Well it is now!" She leaned down further and kissed me. I pulled her head down to deepen the kiss. I grabbed her waist and pushed her body down on mine. I flipped her over and strattled her. I moved down to her jawline, then her neck and finally hit her sweet spot. She moaned which made me get a boner. She felt it and rubbed it threw my pants. As I moved down I took her shirt off and kissed to her breasts. She looked at the clock and cursed under her breath.
"What is wrong?"
"Ugh...my parents will be home in a hour. I have to go. I'm sorry I love you. I'll sneak over tonight."
"Ok. I love you to and I'll be waiting, babe." She kissed me and walked off.
I sat here waiting.
----------------------------------------
It was 10:30 now and I heard a soft knock at my window. It was Megan. I opened it quickly and helped her inside.
"There is a door you know."
"Yes I know but I couldn't go threw it, Charley is standing outside on the phone. My parents called and said something came up so they won't be home till next month. They said see if you could stay at a friends house because there shutting off the power."
"Do you want to stay here?"
"Yes. Charley will be gone on vacation for a month as well with his parents."
"When he gets back.... Will you promise me not to do anything with him other than MAYBE a few kisses?"
"Yes, baby boy. I promise." After that we cuddled and after we heard Charley's car leave we fell asleep. She was wearing my PTV shirt and my boxers. For some reason she has been wearing my clothes a lot. I don't mind though. She looks hot in them. We both woke up around 1:30 p.m. It was Friday, but we had no school because of a shooting. I'm glad my princess didn't go to school. I don't know what I would do without her. We decided to go to the movies. She wanted another scary movie. I think she just likes being able to sit on me and bury her face in my neck and chest. We decided to watch The Conjuring in 3D.
"Are you sure about this?" I asked.
"Yes but I might be sitting on you buried in you by the end of the movie."
"OK baby girl." I said smiling. I love her so fucking much. We watched the movie, and she did as she said. She was buried in my neck on top of me shivering.
"Will you stay the night with me?" She asked me.
"Yes. I will always stay the night with you." I said as I kissed her nose and I carried her out of the theaters. She fell asleep on the car ride home. She was holding my hand, once we got home I picked her up and carried her to the room and started to walk out. She latched on to my hand, pulled me close and jumped in my arms.
"You aren't leaving me alone in here!" She yelled.
" OK baby I won't." I sat us on the couch still holding her like a sleeping child with her head on my shoulder. She was sound asleep. I kissed her forehead and laid down with her on top of me. I put a blanket over us and drifted off to sleep.