Ok, ok, I forgive you!

[ Megan's POV ]

I woke up with a massive headache. Ugh. I sat up on the edge of the bed. I picked my clothes up off the floor and got on a pair of sweatpants and Cade's shirt from yesterday's favor on. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair and pulled it into a messy bun. Walking out of Cade's bedroom, I made my way down stairs. The TV was turned on and on the couch laid a sleeping Cade. I grabbed the blanket that was on the edge of the couch and place it over him and kissed him on the forehead. He smiled. His eyes opened and I felt bad.
"I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry."
"No. It's fine. Come here."
I walk over to the couch and he laid on his back. I sat on him, straddling his waist.
"You're so beautiful. I never want to let you go."
"Yea? So, please don't. And you, you are beautiful too."
He played with my hands and I giggled. Such a goose.
"Wanna go get something to eat in a little bit?" He asked in a low voice, still sleepy.
"Sure." I laid down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
"My parents are coming home tomorrow. Back to family dinners, back to long conversations about their trips. Back to..." I stopped myself, not wanting to bring up his name at this moment.
"Maybe I could meet them." He laughed.
"Yeaaaaaaa. No. I don't think so."
"I can't even meet them as your 'friend' ?"
"I'll think about it." I looked up at him and winked.
"I bet HE, would love me meeting your parents."
"Go get dressed. I'm hungry." I said getting up. Thank god, my headache had wore off.
"But. But. But. We were so cozy." Cade whined. I just looked at him and gave him a look that said, "get the fuck up."
He got the message and got up and held his hands up in surrender and walked up stairs. I followed behind him and got dressed and ready to go. I wore a white shirt tucked into my shorts and I black tank top with my cardigan. I put on the necklaces Charley and my mom got me for my birthday last year and I was done.

"You aren't wearing that out in public are you?" Cade asked with a weird expression on his face

"What? What's wrong with it?"
"It makes me wanna jump on you and fuck you till you can't take it anymore."
"What the heck?!"
"Well? It does. Just speaking the truth."
"Whatever, ya perv. Can we get food now?"
"Yea, I guess." He started to take off his pants.
"What are you doing?"
"Ohhhhhhh. You meant food, like food food." He just winked at me and pulled his pants back up. That boy kills me.
We made our way to the car. Cade turned up the radio and plugged his phone up to the radio. He turned on bulletproof love by Pierce The Veil. He started to sing and it was so cute.
"I breathe you in with smoke. In the backyard light. We used to laugh until we chocked into the wasted lights."
He looked over at me as if he wanted me to sing. No. He just scoffed and continued till we got to the cafe. We sat down and the waitress came over and took our order. She was about our age and Cade took this as a opportunity to flirt.
"And would you like any sauce with your chicken?" She asked him.
Take note she was a red head.
"Hot sauce, please." He looked at her through his bangs.

[ Cade's POV ]

I could see that Megan was getting aggravated by me flirting with the waitress. I didn't really have any interest in her. Unless she wanted to, well you know. I've never slept with a red head, actually. Hm. Anywho, I bit at my lip ring when she looked at me.
"And you?" She said in a totally different tone to Megan. Ha. This is gonna be fun.
"I'll take the grilled cheese with the Mexican soup."
"Ok. I'll be right out with y'alls orders." She smiled and walked off. She walked like a cat or something. Ew. But she does seem like she'd fuck me. I wonder-
"Cade! Are you listening to me?!"
"No."
"Ugh. Fuck you."
"Babe, shh! We're in public. At least wait till we get back home." She just gave me the death stare and flicked me off.
"Please don't flick me off unless you want to fuck." I just smirked at her and she rolled her eyes. About time. The waitress brought us our food. When we were done and she brought our bill, I wrote my number on her little notebook thing and we left.
"I will never hug, kiss,...sleep with you, you ever again. And those little favors, you blew them." Megan scoffed at me.
"You...you got jealous! Oh my god! You actually got jealous!"
"No, not jealousy.I mean what the heck! We made love last night and now all the sudden you're hitting on some waitress?!"
"...I'm sorry...I didn't think of it that way...Please...Forgive me...?"
"No! I'm not just gonna forgive you just like that!"
I unbuckled my seat belt I had just put on and got close to her ear. I put my hand on her thigh.
"Are you sure about that?" I whispered in her ear.
"Yes, I'm sure."
I moved further up her thigh.
"What about now?"
"I'm sure."
I moved even further up.
"Not even now?" She shook her head no.
I then moved my fingers over and rubbed her a little threw her shorts.
"Ok! Ok! I forgive you!"
I just winked at her and headed home.

----------------------------------------------
N/A: Hey sins of the world! So I just wanted to inform you on somethings that are going to be happening. Something has come up and I will no longer be able to continue this story. My friend midnight__madnessz , will be taking over. Thank you guys so so so much for almost 200 reads. You don't understand how much that means to me. I love you all,
- Your daddy, Jo3 ❤️😭