Mama trouble

(N/A Cade's mom)

I awoke on the floor. Must have fell off the couch. Ugh. Climbing back on the couch, I check the time on my phone. 1:38 pm! What the heck?! I slept for ages. I had a few texts so I checked it out.

7 new messages:

Hey babe. Just checking up on you.

I'm on my way to get my mom.

Wish me luck.

Oh meh gerd. I'm at the facility.

She's in

My car!

Hey, it's 12:00. The flight back home is at 9. I'll be home by tomorrow around 8:00 am. Be careful, shit head. I love you.

Geez.

Hey. Chill. It'll be ok. I promise , lmao . I will be careful and I love ya too cutie . Get home safe. I've got something for you ;)

About two minutes later my phone buzzed in my hand.

God, I thought you were dead. Bitch! Oops. please, don't punish me! 🙏!

You bet you're getting punished! I'm gonna do horrible things to you. You've been a naughty boy!

Oh shit! No please! I beg!

But then you'll never learn! I have too . XD just hurry

Alright. Ugh. ): (;
See you tomorrow
I love you
And cake
And pus- I mean...uh :p

Very funny, I love you too
And cake
And Char- I mean, your...penis 😂

To far.......

I just giggle and lock my phone. Today, I'm just gonna lay around and do absolutely nothing. Fun! I turn on the TV and push the button to Netflix. The rest of my day is spent laying on the couch binge watching shows, with the occasional break to go to the bathroom and get something to eat. It was about 1:30 in the morning. I turned off the tv and rolled over.
--------------------------------------------
I was was woken up by screaming. What the heck is going on!
"Now, is this that whore, Morgan?!"
"Megan, Mom! You can leave!"
I heard her mumble something under her breath. I groaned and rolled over, opening my eyes. Cade walked over to me and kneeled down by the couch with a soft smile on his face.
"Come on, babe. Go get in the bed."
"Oh, stop it Cade! You sound like you wanna jump her bones! God, my son's a fuck boy!"
I stood up and looked at her. The blanket around my body.
"Mom, I'll be right back. Come on, Princess. Let's get you to bed."
"She doesn't look like a princess to me." His mom mumbled.
Gosh she's rude. But I'm to tired to care.
"What time is it? I thought you'd be home later?"
"It's 4:57. My mom insisted on coming home asap to see my 'future sperm eater'. Don't listen to her. She's dumb. I love you. Try to get some sleep. I'll try to keep her calm...-ish."
"O-oh...uh...ok. I'll try. I love you too. And, don't think I forgot about your punishment!"
He grinned and kissed me on the forehead before walking out. Before he got to the door I said, "Wait. You should get some rest too. Come to bed. Soon."
"Alright, baby." Then he left the room. I heard yelling at first but after a while a just drifted off to sleep.