The Big Bang ❤️

(Sorry Madds, I love you...😁)

[ Megan's POV ]
I turned off the TV and grabbed Charley's hand. This was really happening. I wasn't that nervous anymore. It was gonna be ok. Right? I knew what I was doing. I was a virgin, but I knew what I was doing. While Char was in the shower I grabbed candles and he rose petals I bought yesterday and spread them out all over my room. I turned off the lights and only left my little lamp on. When we entered my room, he started to smile. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I also wrapped my arms around his neck and look him in his deep, beautiful, green eyes.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
I nodded. He laid me down and got on top of me. Soon, our lips connected and we kissed softly he pulled at the hem of my shirt and he pulled away to look at me.
"Damn. I'm so lucky." He smirked.
I just smiled and reconnected our lips. He lifted my shirt over my head and I did the same to him, revealing his perfect, warm torso. He kissed my jaw and slowly moved down to my neck. He sucked and nipped at it. That's definitely gonna leave a mark. He played with my covered breasts and kissed my chest. He reached behind me and unlatched my blue lace bra. He kissed down and sucked on one breast while playing with the other.
"Mmm, baby."
"Haha. We haven't even started, darling."
"You're making me wet. Mmm...please...I need you...now." I could barley get the words out. His touch felt amazing. I've never felt anything more pleasurable.
"In a second. Hold on, babe."
He kissed down my stomach until he reached the start of my pants. He sucked on my stomach and unbuttoned my pants. I had on a matching blue lace thong.
"Fuck." He said.
He stripped my pants off and kissed my thighs. I felt so much pleasure. He took off his pants. I rolled us over and got on top, taking over dominance. I rubbed him through his boxers and felt his giant erection. I pulled his boxers off slowly and flicked his tip and few times before putting it in my wet mouth.
"Mmmm...your wet mouth feels so good, baby. Mmmm- God, Megan."
"You like that, daddy?"
"Yes, now faster." He said grabbing my head and pulling at my hair.
"M- Megan, I'm gonna cum." He said as I lick his tip.
Just as he was about to cum, I stopped.
"Now take me. I want you in me, Charley."
"As you wish."
He pulled my thong off of my sweaty body. He rubbed my clint and positioned himself at my entrance. He thrusted into me. Not rushed. Not aggressive. But sweet.
"Does this hurt? Tell me if you want me to stop, babe."
"No. It's fine." It stung at first but then it turned into a major amount of pleasure. I felt myself reach my high. He reached his and shortly after I reached mine. (Btw, I've been on the pill for a few months now.) He rolled over and laid next to me. Trying to catch our breath, we made small talk and cuddled.
"I love you, Megan."
"I- I love you too, Charley."