The movies and Bob's

THE NEXT DAY:

[ Megan's POV ]
It was 9:38. I'm a bad, bad girl. Skipping school! Again. Hahahaha. :)
Charley would be over any minute. A Haunting marathon was coming on at 10 and we were gonna watch it like always. Of course it scared the poo out of me but eh. About time. The door bell rang and I opened it to reveal of course, Charley.
"Hey babe."
"Hey, Char."
He comes in and he cuddled with me on the couch. I couldn't help but think about Cade. He seemed so chill and laid back but also intense. I don't know what it was about him but it was so attractive. A girl can dream. I knew it would never work out. My parents. Charley. Eh, oh well. I guess the friend-zone will be ok. I all of the sudden feel myself being pulled over. On to Charley's lap. Ugh. Here we go.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Char." Not.
He started to kiss me but I told him I had plans and I had to get ready.
"Wanna take a shower?"
"I took one earlier. Before you got here. I'm sorry, babe."
"Ughhh. It's fine."
"Well I'm going to go get dressed." I kissed his cheek and got off of him.
"K, whatever."
I don't get why he was mad. Just because I wouldn't take a shower with him? Dummy. When I got to my room I texted Cade and told him to go to his window. After about 5 minutes he texted back and said:
Cade: Damn, black's your color.
I looked out my window and scoffed. I opened the window and he did the same.
"Hey there, bullseye!" Why'd he call me bullseye? Silly goose.
"What's up, buzz?"
"Nothing, just going to a movie with you at 8:30 tonight."
"Oh yea?"
"Yup, I'll pick you up at 8:00. Afterward we're going to bob's burgers."
"Bob's burgers? Ha, ok?"
"Alright hot stuff, see ya." He winked then closed his window.
"Don't call me hot stuff!" I mumbled to myself.
I went downstairs to discover a note on the couch saying:
Dear Megan,
Mom called, going home.
I love you, forever and always.
xx - Charley

Cool beans. He was gone. Which means I wouldn't have to sleep with him again, or at least not today. The rest of the day I spent binge watching that 70's show. It was 7:30 and I went upstairs and curled my hair and did my makeup. I heard a horn honk from out side and ran down stairs, grabbed my phone and purse and headed to his car.
I got in and he looked over at me.
"Ya ready?"
"Yea, let's go."
----------------------------------------------
No, I'm not skipping over the movies and the burger shack, it'll be in the next chapter!
Comment
Vote
Stay bitchy
Your daddy, Jo3 ❤️