I will do this...for her

[ Cade's POV ]

We reached her house in about 30 minutes.
"Thank you, I had fun. Maybe we could hang out again."
"Eh, I dunno. You're lame." I smarted back, of course, sarcastically. She caught on and punched me on the shoulder. Hahaha.
"Alright, dingdong."
"Dingdong? Why? Aww, does little Megs not cuss."
"I don't think it's necessary."
"Ok, goody two shoes. I better get going." I stood there for a sec and started to turn to walk away when she said, "Wait." I all the sudden felt little arm wrapped around my torso. Heh. I hugged back, kinda, and we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes. Zero to one. Dragons in the lead! Right? I dunno. When I got home I headed to my bedroom and began digging threw my desk drawer. Old habits die hard. I finally found the plastic container and opened it up....I dumped out the knife my father gave me before he went to prison....I went to the bathroom and cleaned the blade part with alcohol and peroxide. After being 101% sure my savior was clean, I sawed into my soft flesh. The perfect red liquid gushed out. I made a few more of these marks and grabbed a towel to stop the bleeding. Ah, that felt amazing. No reason for it, just needed it. Like a drug. Scars printed all over my body. They told my story. I thought back to school today. The bullying, the kid who slammed me into a locker, everything. Why was I even here? I'm worthless. Just like my parents said. I should end it. Right now. I hide everything perfectly but I'm a living disaster. Like a hurricane, forming in the middle of the ocean. No, what am I thinking! I have to live. I have to live for my princess. I can do this. For her!
----------------------------------------------
N/A so yea guy :0
Thanks for reading
Like
Comment
Vote
Follow
❤️ Your Daddy, Jo3!