𝐢𝐢𝐢. it's a death trapped camp, I tell ya!

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, it's a death trapped camp, I tell ya❝not even a cute boy can make up for this lethal playground! ❞

❝not even a cute boy can make up for this lethal playground!

ミ★

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐍𝐘

The sun became Eleanor Knightley's first companion in the early hours of the morning of which she awoke, dazed and disorientated.

In the serenity of her wake, Eleanor hadn't noticed that this was one of the rare moments where she had not been awoken due to her night terrors but rather by the flickering rays of the biggest star in the sky followed by the comforting smell of fresh-scented pine and wood.

Her surroundings were blurry, to begin with, but after the frenzied flutter of her eyes, she was able to decipher the white linen bed she was laying, which was simply one of many in the row that lined the room. The shelves stocked with supplies consisting of medicinals and herbs worked to remind her just what had happened the night before.

She had fainted; for the second time.

At the moment Eleanor felt like cursing the beasts filled completely with malice for ruining her day, yet then it occurred to her that they couldn't have received her message from the depths of– well, the greek equivalent of hell.

The girl wasn't highly intelligible of greek mythology yet she was keen on learning, after all, she was smart enough to know that not even a demigod had the capability of miraculously healing by themselves. The pigmented impressions that had been on her skin were now evanesced from her arms and legs, leaving nothing but the noticeably blood soaked gauze wrapped around her thigh.

Although it hadn't been everything, Eleanor was surprised at her vitality that compelled her to depart from the bed.

Yet, as her palms gripped the linens as her arms pushed her body to sit up an arm had curled around her back, aiding her in her pursuit. Their free hand had poised one of the cotton pillows behind her back, ensuring that she was comfortable.

"Gee, I didn't think you'd be up this early. I mean, considering what happened to you yesterday," the unknown person said, pulling back to face the girl properly.

Eleanor couldn't help but smile as she noticed his own. It went in pair with his golden tendrils of sunlight stricken hair that fell against his tanned forehead, almost covering his blue eyes.

"Eh," the brunette shrugged, "you could say whatever magic greek thing you did to me, really helped."

A laugh escaped his pearly gates, "well, we did need to use a ton of our, you know, 'magic greek thing' to get you back in shape."