𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

★☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★ 。・:*:・゚☆

𝓢𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲

when the daughter of the god of lightning arrives at camp half blood and catches the attention of the son of Poseidon, things become a recipe for chaos, quite literally.

𝐎𝐑

Eleanor Knightley had been a normal teenager for as long as she could remember, with her mom and herself living the simplest life just like any other family in the city of Manhattan. Yet when she finds out that she is the by-product of a broken oath between three ancestral gods who had agreed to no longer have children, she is sure that the world has spun off of its axis.

Leaving school only to be attacked by a chimera was definitely not on Eleanor's bucket list. Yet neither was having an ancestry of clairvoyance inherited from her mother, who agrees to send her only demigod daughter to a place called Camp Half-Blood. The campers are more than curious of the girl with an aura of grace and things only proceed once the oracle prophesies her destiny.

Eleanor would stop at anything to stop her destiny from coming to pass, but if it came down to the stake of the world she would be willing to make an exception.

a prophecy!
( delivered by rachel dare )

❝ four shall go to collect what has been hidden,and to retrieve memories that were long ago forbidden

and to retrieve memories that were long ago forbidden

the earliest darkness shall try to escape its realm,
to collect his remains and be joined at the helm

heaven's daughter, attached to blood and bone,
shall determine if the world is for the creator to own❞

𝓘𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 . . .