𝐢𝐯. an everlasting haunting

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, an everlasting haunting❝ clearly, the only solution is to eat my weight in strawberries! ❞

❝ clearly, the only solution is to eat my weight in strawberries!

ミ★

࿐ྂ𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐍𝐘

The morning was fresh, the air crisp and cool, and Eleanor Knightley was more than ready to drop dead as she scanned her camp schedule.

Back in school, the girl was less than fond of gym class. It wasn't because she wasn't athletic, for she knew she could be if she wanted to, yet it was more of a case of the Knightley girl disliking the gruelling effort she had to make in the class, which left her out of breath and layered in sweat. A combination that she hated more than ever.

But there was one activity on the schedule, one that made her lips quirk upwards.

Eleanor always adored art class. Perhaps that was why she was overjoyed to find out that one of her camp activities for the day was arts and crafts. Recalling her tour from the previous day, she strolled across the lawn with an aura of grandeur.

Of course, Eleanor did not notice her own elegance, nor would she ever, even when Drew Tanaka approached the brunette, lip gloss layered lips pursed tightly.

Drew had heard many tales and rumours circling their newest camper, one that had been claimed on her first day at camp, nevertheless by one of the big three, and to say the least, she was intrigued. Now usually, the daughter of Aphrodite wasn't one to be concerned with camp affairs that didn't involve herself, yet upon hearing that some believed she should have been claimed by the goddess of love instead, Drew had to meet the girl.

As the raven-haired girl had been avoiding her lesson of sword fighting she caught glimpse of an unknown face across the field, although Drew was one to avoid recollection of the faces around her, considering her own was most commonly staring at her looking glass.

But nonetheless, Drew was certain this was the girl.

Her heel clad feet strutted through the meadow grass until she was in front of the brunette, the latter incapable of walking forward.

The Knightley girl had no clue as to who the glamorous girl in front of her was. She had never seen the girl before, nor would she have expected to, considering her time at camp came to whopping amount of one day, but still she managed to distinguish, whether it had been through the bedazzled adornments of her outfit or the bright pink eyeliner, that the unknown girl was a daughter of Aphrodite.

Her beauty was unmistakable, tall stature, curls carved out of the night sky and warm brown eyes that juxtaposed against her intimidating persona. Eleanor was almost afraid to speak to the girl, let alone be in close proximity with her that was breaching what some would call personal space. But she decided to take her unfavourable chances anyway.