𝐱𝐢𝐢. good gracious, it's feelings galore

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞, good gracious, it's feelings galore❝its nights like these that make me remember I can be okay! ❞

❝its nights like these that make me remember I can be okay!

ミ★

࿐ྂ 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟔𝐭𝐡
𝐒𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢
𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞

Eleanor was well acquainted with darkness, though that never made it any easier when it called out to her in her dreams. It never grew less horrifying than the other times she attended their meetings, in fact, she was almost sure it never would lose it's effect on her.

So, the darkness swallowed Eleanor whole from the moment she shut her eyes. She didn't know what part of her thought that it would be a good idea to fall asleep, but maybe it was the overweighing exhaustion suffocating her body or the minor issue that was her almost dying of basilisk poison. Though, that was the last thing she wanted to think about.

Thus, sleep had been the winning choice, avoid the tire, the reminder of her near-death experience and most of all the body tucked away with her in the back seat of Trip's old car.

Her dreams lured her in quicker then she would've liked, so quick that there was no protest strong enough to break away from its hold. Instead, she was transported to a mountain crest, where the winds were raging on beneath a greying sky. A storm was brewing, she immediately though to herself, but even she could feel the sinister pulses of power in the air.

With a chill encompassing her body, the brunette stumbled forward through the gales of wind that thrashed through her clothes, whispered taunts in her ear and cackled through her hair. Eleanor clenched her eyes tightly, pleading that her minds eye would let up and have some sort of pity on her because she knew it would only get worse as it went on. After all, it always did run its course.

Her pleas to wake up went unheard and the sky only darkened as she peered from behind a mound of rocks at the scene that lay before her. Monsters herded together, of all kind, crowding around what she could make out as a golden coffin that breached the darkness with its supernatural glow. And yet, for some reason, Eleanor already knew that its contents were not typically dead and resting in peace as they should've been. If they were then the dead body wouldn't have been standing before the monsters, who began to bow.

Eleanor never quite had a picture of Chaos in her head, there were simply no possibilities to her of what the most powerful entity in the world could look like. Unlike the voids in her previous dreams, he had a face this time, one her eyes couldn't draw away from.

His eyes were magnets, swirling abysses with no end and beginning no matter how hard you searched or how long you stared. And even though they were every shade of black, Eleanor was sure they still glowed under the turbulent and chaotic weather, as though they fed off of the grand turmoil.