𝐯. campfires, free falls, and prophecies- oh my

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, campfires, free falls, and prophecies– oh my❝of course, my life was planned out before birth, now I just need to know who I'm betrothed to! ❞

❝of course, my life was planned out before birth, now I just need to know who I'm betrothed to!

ミ★

࿐ྂ𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐍𝐘

Even before Eleanor Knightley officially got to know Jason Grace she was almost certain that he would turn out to be a handful.

After having stayed up for most of the previous night with her new blonde roommate, Eleanor was less than pleased when she came to the rude awakening that she was required to wake up at six, in the morning.

She would have simply dismissed Jason's calls for her to wake up, if he hadn't decided to summon a storm cloud above her head, the girl now awakening to morning showers. Eleanor released an aggravated huff as she narrowed her eyes at her half brother, who had taken to leaning against the wall, sporting an innocent smile that increased her irritation.

Tossing the dampened covers aside Eleanor reluctantly lifted herself from the bunk, "that is so not cool," she pointed out, ignorant to the pun lacing her words until the blonde began to laugh, "no pun intended."

"I'm so sure," he said, "now listen, this morning– we are going to do something different."

"You see," Eleanor began, ignoring his previous statement, "this–," she pointed between the two of them with tightly pursed lips, "–it's a two way street. And right now you're choosing to head down the second street, you know, the one that goes through a dark forest with those spirits haunting the entire place!"

Jason choked back a snort. "I'm pretty sure that's not the way this analogy works."

"No, no, no," she shook her head adamantly. "I think I'm using it quite right."

Nodding, with an amused smile Jason generated a gust of wind from their open cabin windows, one of which dried the girl in an instant. This struck a bewildered look on the brunettes face, her cheeks wrinkling as she laughed in a state of awe.

"You have got to teach me that!" Eleanor exclaimed, threading her fingers through her hair that was now, thanks to Jason, free of any moisture.

As the boy sat on the edge of his bed, fastening the laces of his shoes, he flashed her a grin. "And I will," he stated, "but that does mean you've got to get ready."

Eleanor narrowed her eyes, slightly impressed at his tactics of persuading her to leave the cabin this early in the morning. Discerning her options, the brunette soon found herself throwing on a set of new clothes, and tying her hair in a messy low bun. Needless to say, from her confined brown locks to the dark crescents underlining her eyes Eleanor was in no state to impress anyone.