𝐯𝐢. follow the creepy voice in your head: check

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱, follow the creepy voice in your head: check❝ ladies and gentleman, it's the beginning of the end! ❞

❝ ladies and gentleman, it's the beginning of the end!

ミ★

࿐ྂ𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐬𝐲𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚

The morning came sooner than expected that day. Or maybe it had been since Eleanor had spent half of the night sitting beside the intimidating statue of her father, wondering if that was really what he looked like, and wondering if he heard all the words she said to him.

In her moment of weakness, Eleanor imagined that there would be no harm in trying to talk to her father, considering it might be her last chance to do so, and so she did. The statue wasn't what she would've preferred yet it allowed her to be listened to, the girl going on to express her fears, and for the first time, taking the time to look through her sketchbook to see if she could depict any of her foretelling's.

Her night was eventful to say the least.

When she woke she knew almost immediately she would've preferred to have slept for longer. But she also knew that it wasn't on her list of options. Groggily, her hand rubbed her eyes of which fluttered open, blinking a few times until she was sure they had adjusted to the new light in the cabin. Filling her lungs with a new breath, the Knightley girl sat up in her bed.

Struggling to pull her hand through her knotted hair the girl gazed at the blanket pooled on her lap. As she brought her hands to her lap she frowned, unsure if her blurry eyes were the reason she was seeing stains of paint and ink on her palms. After blinking, her vision proved to be clear and as did the rainbow of splotches that covered her hands and a portion of her arms.

Eleanor– tired and disorientated– looked around the room, wondering how she didn't notice the posted papers on the cabin wall first. The sight made her eyes water as she knew there was no one else but her who had the ability to do such a thing.

She held in a gasp as she slipped out of the warm enclosure. Pens and pencils were strewn across the wooden floor, the girl doing her best to step over the assortment as she traced the path to the wall, which had been vandalised with papers designed with compasses and sectors of maps.

The Knightley girl hadn't even known where the location, which seemed to be pervading each illustration, was, let alone that she knew it herself. But she did know I person that probably would.

Minutes passed as the girl rushed to freshen herself and get dressed for the day, her outfit consisting of a simple dress, yet the brunette shrugging the Jackson boy's oversized sweater on from the night before, unbothered that it swallowed her whole and more content at the warmth it provided. Eleanor claimed a grip on her backpack beneath her bed, tugging the item onto her bed as it soon became stuffed with her necessities for the quest.