Camping

"Hey so....what did you think I was?" You asked Wilson a bit worried "Oh well...I thought you were a nightmare basically...turns out I was wrong" he chuckled awkwardly. There was a few moments of silence, than a hudge whale noise came from your stomach, you instantly blushed and looked away, Wilson's eyes widened looking at youe stomach, than he laughed. "Do you need something to eat? I have a bunch of food that will go bad in a few weeks..." he said trying not to offend you. "Oh yea that....that would be nice thank you" You smiled and scratched the back of your head, as he opened a chest and took some food out. You both munched on the food for a bit, until he noticed your ankle. "Hey...what happened there?" He asked worried, you looked down to your ankle and blushed. "Oh...I just tripped, but its all good now" You weakly smiled, he than sighed and walked over to the chest. "Here, wear this it will help you with your ankle." He said as he took out a weird cast thing. (Let your imagination run wild) "oh...are you su-" "yes I am" he interupted you and handed you the cast. You took the cast and he helped you put it on. After a bit of talking, laughing, and telling each other about yourselves you grew tired. "Hey, do you have a tent?" You asked yawning. He nodded than blushed. "But I only have one..." You sighed, but he insisted that you would sleep in the tent. You couldn't resist, after a bit you both fell asleep in the tent.

-Timeskip-