Heading Home

"Oh, I guess you're right, we should be getting back" You said smiling away. "But first, do you want to go get some food? I am still kinda hungry" He said shyly, you nodded and talked to the pig people, they were glad to give you some food, but in return for other food. "Hey Wilson, do you have any food we can't eat?" You asked stupidly ~well of course not, he would have told me~ you thought to yourself. "Oh uh...yea, I have monster meat..." He said looking away. You smiled. "good, can I see it please?" You asked smiling, he nodded and handed you a leather bag, there was weird liquid seeping through the bottom, it smelled of rotten....you couldn't even tell what that smell was, it made you want to puke. You made a face as you grabbed it, than handed it to the pig people, they seemed happy, than pointed to a little farm of berries. "Hey, can we come here whenever we run out of food?" You asked them, than the chief of them said. "You human people use whenever you need! Aslong as we get yum yum!" You nodded, than Wilson and you went and picked a few berries. "Hey y/n, do you...have you ever..." Wilson was blushing like crazy, you looked away and blushed, picking berries. After a bit of stuttering, he stopped trying to say whatever was on his mind. The sun started to set. "Wilson, lets get going!" You said wrapping up the berries, his eyes widened, and did the same. You two ran back to the camp, where y/p was happily waiting for you by the dead fire. "Did you get some extra wood?" Wilson said taking breaths, than your eyes widened. "I didn't have the time..." He looked at you, than ran faster, when you two got to the camp he quickly opened a chest, looking for wood, he found lots of wood, but still not a lot, he started the fire with two pieces of wood, and after a bit he put charcoal in the fire. It burned for a long time, than it was night. You went into the tent, yawning and ready to sleep. Wilson shyly climbed in, and tried to sleep as far as you from possible. After a bit you fell asleep.