Lovers embrace (male)

You fall onto him and kiss back, letting out a cute groan. Wilson kept his arms wrapped around your neck before he quickly broke the kiss, panting heavily. He kissed your neck gently, he couldn't wait. He turned you over and began to gently grind against you, continuing to kiss your neck. You let out a sweet sound, telling him to continue. His crotch rubbing against yours felt amazing, though the pants were a pain. You quickly and delicately, trying not to seem desperate, undo your pants, quickly taking them off and helping him take off his own pants. While you did that Wilson kissed you, shoving his tongue into your mouth. In return you gently sucked on his soft tongue, soon both your pants and boxers were off. You panted and broke the kiss, already hard. Wilson smirked and began to gently grind against your erection with his own, it felt amazing. You let out a moan as Wilson gently grabbed both of your dicks, gently jerking you both off together. Your hips twitched a bit and bucked once, soon you could feel something rub against your entrance, soon he gently shoved his dick into you, letting out a low groan at how tight you were. You let out a gasp and wrapped your legs around his waist as he began bucking his hips, kissing you gently and making sure to bite at your bottom lip. Boy this escalated fast.