The Morning Hustle

You woke up in his arms, (just like every fan fic ever) blushing hard, you didn't know how this had happened, you just met and you weren't quite sure about your feelings toward him. You quietly got up and went out of the tent, starting up the dead fire. ~bush noises~ you quickly turned to the bush, and out came a tree-troll. "Uhm...Wilson!" You shouted terrified to say anything else. He slowly got up and slowly poked his head out of the tent, once he saw the tree-troll he quickly got up "Y/n! Get back!" He yelled as he ran in front of you. You were terrified, you both had no weapons, they broke last night. Than a big black fur ball came jumping out of the woods and bit his neck, the tree-troll screamed, as sap (his blood) went everywhere. You both had no idea what was going on, until you saw what it was. (Y/p=your pet) "Y/p! There you are!" You yelled happily and cuddled up to the wolf, sap all over his body. "Uhm....isnt that going to hurt you?" He said worried, than you explained how you found him/her as a baby and treated him well. And how he/she grew up friendly. He seemed surpised, than there was a hudge growl from his stomach, he blushed and looked away "s-sorry..." he said shyly. "Hey its okay, lets go find something to eat" you said smiling, he blushed and agreed.