The kiss

With no food left and no berry bushes around, you both begin to panic. You went to Wilson, grabbing his hand and holding it tightly. "..... W we need to find food...." Wilson nodded in agreement before looking back along the beefalo, he took a deep breath before he took off his backpack, giving it to you and putting on some wooden armour. "Go. Go to camp, I'll meet you there, okay?" Oh... You put Wilson's backpack on and looked at him worried, you knew what he was going to do. "It'll be easier with two of us Wilson. Please, I don't want you getting hurt!" You pleaded him, but it was of no use. Wilson sighed and leaned over, kissing your cheek gently before smiling with a sweet hint to it. "No. I'll be fine, I've taken on a greater challenge than a silly beefalo. I know it's a herd, but I know how to get one alone. Just... please. Go home...."
You listened to him and took a deep breath in. Do you listen to your lovers request, or do you stay and help? Something deep in your gut was telling you to stay, but you had no armour. He was right. You didnt even have a weapon. "Please y/n... it'll be easier to fix one of us up if we get hurt, not two." He had a point. You didnt have enough healing salves to heal two people, just one. Plus, you were both already low on health. You gave him some healing salves and pulled him into a tight hug. He hugged you back, keeping the hug for a moment. Before he could break the hug you quickly kiss him, holding it for as long as you could. He had a bit of stubble on his cheeks, his lips were soft and cold, but as soon as you pressed your lips against his, they began to warm up. He kissed back, both of you closing your eyes. As you kissed Wilson cupped your cheeks, tilting his head and pushing into the kiss, soon enough you felt him slip his tongue into your mouth, you let out a squeak and begin to play with his tongue using your own. Suddenly Wilson broke the kiss, you both panting quite heavily. And- oh my. Wilson's face was beat red, he panted and if you looked down there seemed to be something in his pants. You giggled and kissed his cheek, patting his stomach gently. "See you back at the camp." You seductively whispered to him before you began to walk away. You could hear Wilson cough a bit and giggle like a teenager. "S see you!" You smiled as you continued to walk to camp.

Soon you arrived at camp, putting Wilson's backpack down near the tent you begin to think of the kiss. You sit down by the fireplace, soon you find yourself laying next to the fireplace, blushing like mad and giggling. But then you feel something. Something in your heart sank, it began to smell like cigars. He was here. You sat up to see the tall lanky man in a suit, standing at the edge of your feet in his winter coat. He blew smoke away and smirked. "Why ... hello pal."