The Next Morning

When you woke up in the morning, again you were in his arms, but something was different. "Hey uh....Wilson you awake?" You said quietly, he didnt reply, he was sleeping. You blushed and sighed, than sat up. You than realized what was wrong. There was a smiling Maxwell outside of the tent. You blushed deeply, than hid your face. "Maxwell what are you doing here?" You asked freaking out a bit. "Why I'm just here to make a deal, but it seems that you two are having a fun time." You hid your blushing face than replied embarrassed. "It is not like that, and we don't want your deals..." He shrugged, than walked away. "..weird...what did he want?" You asked yourself, Wilson yawned and sat up rubbing his one eye. "Whats going on?" He asked yawning. "Oh uh...nothing its fine, go back to sleep." You said walking out of the tent, he shrugged than plopped back down. He instantly fell back asleep. ~Do I..do I have feelings for him?~ You asked yourself, blushing a bit. ~Well he is a great friend, he is kinda hot, and he is nice, kind, generous, and.....~ You blushed than stopped thinking about it. "Hey Wilson, you actually have to get up." You said chuckling to yourself, he sat up tired, then got on his....he wasn't wearing his vest or shirt. You instantly blushed, realizing that he didnt, you looked away. After he had his shirt and vest back on he got out of the tent. "So what are we doing today?" He asked smiling. "Well I was thinking we could go exploring... or we could we....we could.." You blushed and looked away, twiddling your thumbs. He tilted his head. "We could what?" He asked as you blushed more. "Maybe..we could..go...wwash uup." You said blushing madly, he blushed too, than smiled. "Well we could but we would have to take turns, there would be monsters around..maybe.." he said as he was smiling, you nodded in agreement. You two walked to the lake blushing.