twenty

-

patrick and tyler exchanged phone numbers so that they could split up but then text each other when the found their friends. tyler had the downstairs and patrick had the upstairs.

after about fifteen minutes of looking patrick had given up. he was going to text tyler and tell him that he wasn't up here. since it was really loud patrick wandered into some random room.

when he opened the door he found a red haired boy sitting on the bed with his knees to his chest. " is your name josh ?" patrick asked.

the boy with the colorful hair nodded. " have you seen my friend tyler ?" he asked.

" yes."

" is he alright ?" josh bit his lip and patrick nodded. " he went to the bathroom and i was outside the door and i went with the crowd and i felt bad for leaving him alone but when i got back he was gone."

" hold on a minute." patrick pulled out his phone and texted tyler. when tyler texted back he told him where to meet him. "follow me." patrick ordered.

josh nodded but then got up off the bed and followed patrick. they went downstairs , where they meet up with tyler.

" tyler!" josh exclaimed.

" josh!" tyler said.

they both ran into each other's arms and have each other a big hug.

" i thought something bad happened to you." josh said. " there could be bad people at parties like this. i'm glad you're okay." tyler and josh smiled at each other once again.

patrick looked down at the ground.

" i found pete." tyler said.

tyler saw patrick's eyes light up. " where?"

" in there but he's ... well just come see for yourself." tyler led the way with josh by his side and patrick right behind them.

when they entered the room pete was in there. " pete , are you okay?"

" i'm fine bro." his words were slurred. he was drunk. " wanna play this game with us?" pete asked.

" no and we should get you home." patrick said.

" no. i'm not going home. the party's just getting started." pete cracked a devilish grin.

-

a/n: okay so finally made it to chapter 20 and i wanted it to be good but it really flopped