twenty - three

-

that monday back at school andy , pete and joe met up at the usual spot but patrick didn't come. they thought he was sick or something so it didn't really bother them so they went on with their day.

when lunch came around patrick didn't want to sit with pete , andy or joe so he found a table in the very back of the room , where no one could really see it.

he sat alone until a girl came up to him. " can i sit here?" she asked.

patrick looked up and recognized the girl as elisa. he nodded.

" you seem sad. is it about what happened on friday?" patrick nodded.

" and i don't really want to sit near my friends today." patrick admitted.

" oh okay. i understand that you need your space." elisa said. " so if you want me to go then i can."

patrick shook his head. " no you don't have to. it's nice having someone to talk to."

elisa smiled. " well if you ever want to talk more then here is my phone number." she said handing patrick a piece of paper.

" thank you." patrick smiled and gave her a small hug , out of habit. " oh sorry."

" no need to worry about it." she said.

soon after that both patrick and elisa ate their lunch in peace until the bell rung. " well i have to go." elisa said.

" o-oh yeah. it was nice talking with you." patrick said and elisa smiled and began walking to her class.

-

patrick was happy when the final bell rung at the end of the day. once the bus got to his stop he walked home. once he went home he threw all of his stuff on the ground closed the door and plopped on his bed.

then he heard his phone buzz.

petewentz : i missed you at school today

petewentz : were you sick or something

petewentz : do you need me to come over ?

patrickstump : no

he didn't want to reply but he had to because if he didn't then pete would know something is wrong then he'd come over. patrick didn't want pete over.

pete lied to him and then he made patrick do something that he wasn't comfortable with. pete was drunk and didn't listen.

patrick muted the notifications for the chat. he sat in the corner of his room and pulled his knees up to his chest. at first he was just looking out the window but then he started to sob.

-

a/n: i hate making patrick sad
i can't stand the thought of him crying