thirty - one

-

the next day at school

-

patrick walked over to his locker so he could get the things that he needed for his next class. he put in the passcode and when he opened it a note fell out. he bent down and picked it up and read it.

dear patrick,

every time i see you in the hallway, i smile
you make me happy and i wish i could tell you who i am

- your secret admirer

patrick was shocked. he had never gotten a note from a secret admirer before. what if it was just someone playing a prank on him or maybe someone really did like him?

during lunch that day patrick brought the note to his friends to see if they knew who it was. " hey look what i found in my locker."

" what is it?" joe asked.

" a note from 'my secret admirer'." patrick read the note out loud.

" who is your secret admirer?" dallon asked.

"secret admirers are supposed to be a secret." brendon scoffed.

" oh yeah." dallon said.

" do you have any idea who it could be?" pete asked.

patrick shook his head, " i have no idea. that's what i wanted to ask you guys."

" well maybe it might be someone you know." josh said.

" it might even be someone that you don't know." tyler added.

" maybe." patrick sighed.

-

when patrick got home he went to his room and put his bag on the floor and plopped down on his bed. he kept on thinking about the note from his locker.

he pulled the note out of his backpack and reread it. he blushed as he reread it.

a few hours later and it was really late so patrick decided to go to bed.

-

the next day when patrick opened his locker another note fell out.

dear patrick,

whenever you smile you light up my world
i wish that you felt the same

- your secret admirer

patrick thought that he note was a one time thing but for the next week he got them in his locker every single day. every time he would read one of the notes he would smile uncontrollably. he needed to know who this person was.

at lunch every single day he would bring the newest note and have his friends examine it to see if they knew who it was but they never did.

but patrick was determined to figure out who his secret admirer was.

-

a/n: AHH thank you guys so much for 2k reads it literally means the absolute world to me
also who do you guys think is patrick secret admirer ??