fifty - two

- the next day at lunch -

patrick was at their regular table, eating an apple when elisa came up to him.

"hey." elisa smiled.

patrick waved, "hey. what's been going on?"

"nothing really but i wanted to know if you'd maybe want to go out with me?" elisa asked.

"um, well i don't swing that way." patrick said. "sorry."

"i'm already dating someone at the moment. i was asking if you'd want to go outside with me since we can eat lunch outside today." elisa giggled.

"oh, well that was pretty awkward. for the both of us." patrick chuckled, "but sure. just wait a minute so i can meet up with pete, andy and joe."

"oh ok." elisa waved. "i'll be outside and i have someone i want you guys to meet."

"okay, see you in a few minutes." patrick  smiled and waved as elisa turned out and walked out the door.

about five minutes later joe, andy and pete all came into the lunch room. "follow me, we're eating outside today." patrick motioned his hand to the door.

patrick was looking around until he heard elisa yell, "over here!"

"pete, andy, joe, you guys know elisa right?" they all nodded.

"and now i have someone i want you guys to meet." elisa said and someone came behind her. "this is meagan; my girlfriend."

"oh snap." pete said.

"is there something wrong?" elisa asked.

"nope, it's just that meagan and i have met before."

"oh cool. how did you guys meet?" patrick asked.

"well before i was who i am today, meagan and i went out." elisa gasped and looked at meagan, who nodded.

"we're cool though." meagan insisted.

"nice." andy clicked his tongue on his teeth.

the six of them just chatted all during lunch until they called tyler and josh over to the table. "hey, over here guys!" pete hollered.

tyler and josh nodded and walked over to their table. "what's up yo?" josh asked.

patrick nodded his head, "nothing much."

tyler smiled and sat next to josh. the eight of them just chatted until joe saw brendon and dallon wondering around aimlessly with nowhere to sit.

"yo, come join us!" joe hollered and dallon and brendon both flashed a small smile and walked over to the table.

"okay, now that we are all together we can talk about going on i don't even know how many dates together." pete said excitedly.

"wait, what?" josh asked.

"like double dates but more than double." pete explained and josh nodded and smiled at tyler.

"um pete, can i talk to you in private?" josh asked and pete nodded.

the both of them walked away from the table and pete put his hand on josh's shoulder, "what's up dude?"

"since you and patrick are doing so well, i wanted to ask you for some advice." josh bit his lip.

"sure, what do you need?"

"well tyler is my best friend and i really like him." josh whispered.

"but?" pete questioned.

"but i don't even know if he swings this way." josh groaned.

"well you need to talk to him, see who he's into." pete said.

"okay, that's for the help!" josh said.

"anytime." pete chuckled.

-

i'm am actually so sorry this took as long as it did
I've been busy with homework and i'm goi out of town on Monday and Tuesday and i have to do my homework all weekend
but hopefully i can have the character answers up by the weekend but if not then it'll definitely but up next week